20 games in

NCOUGHMAN

23 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Honest question, I don't know the general candidates this year, who's going to be the top guys available? 

Ben Johnson OC Lions

Ejiro Evero Lastbyears Broncos DC now Panthers DC

Frank Smith Dolphins OC

Brian Callahan OC Bengals 

Ben Johnson and Ejiro Evero seem to be the top 2 

3 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Tom Walsh was using a playbook from the Early 90s 1992-1994 of plays that just didn’t work in that era in 2006. One of the worst offenses in NFL history. A prime Randy Moss quit during the season.

Ironically our defense was amazing that season. Either #2 or #3 in the NFL that season. Haven’t been that good since 

To be fair, I don’t think the D was actually that good. Teams just got a couple scores up on us and wound the click down knowing we couldn’t do a thing if I recall. The B&B offence was legendary 😁😁

• Like 2

15 hours ago, jpaulthe1st said:

The runaway #1 most hated ex-HC is Mike Shanahan and it’s not even close. 

Doesn’t this depend upon if you believe the rumour that Bill Callaghan deliberately sabotaged the Super Bowl against the Buccs? That surely would make him #1 😢

Tim Brown is not a guy who often gets riled up but he seems to genuinely think that side were compromised deliberately.

41 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

To be fair, I don’t think the D was actually that good. Teams just got a couple scores up on us and wound the click down knowing we couldn’t do a thing if I recall. The B&B offence was legendary 😁😁

Yeah, we've had that a few times.  Our pass d is top 5 in the league, but only because our run d was so bad that they didn't have to pass.

• Like 1

I keep seeing "Josh losing the locker room".... like he ever had it. I can't be the only one that sees him standing alone on the sidelines with no players within 10 feet of him. This was evident all of last year on TV and each game I attended in Vegas. Nobody truly wants to play for this guy. He doesn't know how to lead and be a head coach.

When we win things are fine, but when we lose things are awful. That's the difference between a bad and good head coach. Keeping the team together even through tough times/losses.

38 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

The thing with shanny is he’s hated for being the donkeys coach. He never really got a chance with us, AD fired him hella fast. 

Wasn’t it because he wanted to run the West Coast Offence more than his coaching win/loss record per se

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Al Davis and Mike Shanahan had beef over dozens of things. Mortal enemies 

Won’t argue that, but a lot of that was after the firing. The salary lawsuit etc. al hated the WC offense, he didn’t like it with grruden either. Fwiw. Hell, until the day he passed it was power run with bombs away. 

3 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Won’t argue that, but a lot of that was after the firing. The salary lawsuit etc. al hated the WC offense, he didn’t like it with grruden either. Fwiw. Hell, until the day he passed it was power run with bombs away. 

Yessir. Power run, deep passing and man to man defense. Always had the fastest players in the league on the team

He would of drafted Tyreek Hill much earlier than he went to KC

• Like 1