20 games in

NCOUGHMAN

6 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

https://x.com/JesseNews3LV/status/1708627551403536611?s=20

McDaniels throwing Aidan under the bus

Yeh, that is just flat out bad man management. You gave the kid little protection and threw him in raw, he did admirably, played as well as the hand picked veteran Garoppolo and you’re going to say that?

I’d have commended his bravery under assault and complimented his gumption and getting us back in the game and just said he’s learning but did really well. No need to bring up turnovers, everyone including AOC knows that all too well.

Not impressed.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Yeh, that is just flat out bad man management. You gave the kid little protection and threw him in raw, he did admirably, played as well as the hand picked veteran Garoppolo and you’re going to say that?

I’d have commended his bravery under assault and complimented his gumption and getting us back in the game and just said he’s learning but did really well. No need to bring up turnovers, everyone including AOC knows that all too well.

Not impressed.

You'd swear Devante was the HC after the game. Had AOC's back, said he thought he played well, and that the team needed to better(particularily up front) to help him succeed. Talked about how hard it is to step into that role and not expect what we saw in the preseason cause preseason isn't the regular season.

Its an indictment on just how much of an ego McDaniels has. A 4th round rookie against a division rival on the road in his first start ever and McDaniels put the blame on him. JMD is just a trash person IMO.

Edited by riceman80
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, riceman80 said:

I really hope a player punches him before he gets fired

Yeah, I’d say maxx but I’d hate to lose him for the suspension. Lol. Mcdummy is a POS, period. Even his most staunch supporters have cashed in their chips. Does him throwing aoc under the bus surprise anyone on this forum? It sure as heck shouldn’t. It’s what he does....time after time!  Mcdummy to me seems like all gas, it’s in his calls. He is cocky, not confident. Last weeks call, not running the ball when he should. Etc. lots of fake bluster and no real balls. And that’s just 2 of the major examples, there’s more. And lots of minor in game examples. I don’t know if he’s tanking, but I could definitely see him wanting to get fired. I know some will call me crazy, but in reality, what’s he got to lose at this point? His already dubious track record? Lmao! He can still pocket millions, blame the organization and coach again as an OC somewhere else? Retire a multi millionaire with multiple SB rings? If MD loves his team and fan base, fire him. Now or later, doesn’t matter to me. 

6 hours ago, riceman80 said:

You'd swear Devante was the HC after the game. Had AOC's back, said he thought he played well, and that the team needed to better(particularily up front) to help him succeed. Talked about how hard it is to step into that role and not expect what we saw in the preseason cause preseason isn't the regular season.

Its an indictment on just how much of an ego McDaniels has. A 4th round rookie against a division rival on the road in his first start ever and McDaniels put the blame on him. JMD is just a trash person IMO.

Jmd picked aoc too so you’d think he’d have a lil connection with him. Jmd never gonna own up to these poor redzone calls tho. Especially in crunch time 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

Yeah, I’d say maxx but I’d hate to lose him for the suspension. Lol. Mcdummy is a POS, period. Even his most staunch supporters have cashed in their chips. Does him throwing aoc under the bus surprise anyone on this forum? It sure as heck shouldn’t. It’s what he does....time after time!  Mcdummy to me seems like all gas, it’s in his calls. He is cocky, not confident. Last weeks call, not running the ball when he should. Etc. lots of fake bluster and no real balls. And that’s just 2 of the major examples, there’s more. And lots of minor in game examples. I don’t know if he’s tanking, but I could definitely see him wanting to get fired. I know some will call me crazy, but in reality, what’s he got to lose at this point? His already dubious track record? Lmao! He can still pocket millions, blame the organization and coach again as an OC somewhere else? Retire a multi millionaire with multiple SB rings? If MD loves his team and fan base, fire him. Now or later, doesn’t matter to me. 

From the start a lot of us we’re saying bb would always take him back at oc. Kinda starting to look like a sabotage 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Why not challenge the adams reception on the goaline?

I don’t even think he considered it

That was a poor decision that we got bailed out from by scoring two plays 

Costs me $75 in a FanDuel contest. I had Aidan/DA and a TD combo from both would have win me more coin. I was heated