20 games in

NCOUGHMAN

20 games in, and there’s very, very little to be positive about right now.

Not singling out anyone individually with that opinion, but as a blanket statement for where we stand as an organization, I can’t think of a single thing that makes me think “well at least x is going well”.

I can’t see this going anywhere other than a full blown rebuild starting in January. It’s probably for the best as well at this point, but it f’n stinks that this is where we are as a franchise again.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Not singling out anyone individually with that opinion, but as a blanket statement for where we stand as an organization, I can’t think of a single thing that makes me think “well at least x is going well”.

I can’t see this going anywhere other than a full blown rebuild starting in January. It’s probably for the best as well at this point, but it f’n stinks that this is where we are as a franchise again.

We never left.

4 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

Definitely sounds like jj, and this is a bad look. Mcdummy is losing the LR.  DA & Maxx? I think we know where they stand. Players are tired of that smug looking POS. they’re just trying to maintain their professionalism IMO. It’s like sitting in a rowboat watching the titanic cruise towards the iceberg for raider nation. He WILL end up being the most hated ex coach in our history.....and it’s not close IMO. 🤬🤬👿👿

Not even top 5

Anyone defending the current regime at this point (not sure who would), if your argument is this was a rebuild and can’t judge the first two seasons, that’s not true. They traded for Davantae Adams, a 1st and 2nd Round Pick. Adams was 29 at the trade and his best football was clearly going to be 2022, 2023, 2024 before he starts hitting some level of decline. They came in and were trying to win the chip right away, and they have failed miserably. The 2023 Raiders are the worst Raider football team since the 2018 Raiders. And that was Gruden’s first year. This is McDaniels second year. The regime needs to be axed on Black Monday. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

This.

been a rough 20 games

i guess st’s still doing good

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Not even top 5

BP that’s your opinion, and probably for sure a minority. His ex patriots ties alone made him hard for 75% of raider nation to stomach. I’ve been a fan for 47 flippin years and the only coaches I can remotely compare to this wad are kiffin and Hu. I know you’ll say gruden but he’s not hated by everyone like mcdummy is . Hell just for fun start a thread poll and we’ll see. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

BP that’s your opinion, and probably for sure a minority. His ex patriots ties alone made him hard for 75% of raider nation to stomach. I’ve been a fan for 47 flippin years and the only coaches I can remotely compare to this wad are kiffin and Hu. I know you’ll say gruden but he’s not hated by everyone like mcdummy is . Hell just for fun start a thread poll and we’ll see. 

Hue Jackson was a terrible leader, but that offense before Campbell went down was sick!!! They could go toe to toe with anyone in a shootout.

• Like 1

Sorry to bring back memories but in no particular order…

1) Art Shell 2nd tenure + Tom Walsh Bed and Breakfast Offense 

2) Mike White

3) Dennis Allen

4) Bill Callahan 

5) Lane Kiffin

6) Norv Turner

7) Tom Cable

😎 Joe Bugel

All were equally or much worse than McDaniels so far 

1 minute ago, bucksavage1 said:

Sorry to bring back memories but in no particular order…

1) Art Shell 2nd tenure + Tom Walsh Bed and Breakfast Offense

-raiders legend- 

2) Mike White

3) Dennis Allen

4) Bill Callahan 

-got to sb-

5) Lane Kiffin

6) Norv Turner

7) Tom Cable

😎 Joe Bugel

All were equally or much worse than McDaniels so far 

Jmd breaking all the epic fail records makes him top 3 imo

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Jmd breaking all the epic fail records makes him top 3 imo

Bill makes it. Bill Callahan reportedly hated the Raiders . Jerry Rice and Tim Brown believed he sabotaged the SB by changing the 2 week game plan on Friday. That supposedly caused Barrett Robbins to flip out