20 games in

NCOUGHMAN

19 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Realizing you said "most hated" now. Which, yeah he might be given the Patriot ties and depending what side of the Derek Carr fence you are on. But far from the worst. 

My most hated, in no particular order:

Art Shell - B&B offense when you had Randy Moss

Lane Kiffin - just an all around snake in the grass

Hue Jackson - butt kisser, snake and mortgaged the future for Carson Palmer

Gruden 2.0 - Traded Mack, missed on 18 top 100 draft picks

For most hated coach, can you go off just their second time? Or is it all lumped together as a person.  Cause yes Art was brutal, but also a raider legend so I give a bit of a pass. But damn those Os sucked. 

for me it’s kiffen. Although if Jano had made that 76 yarder maybe things are different. 

40 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

For most hated coach, can you go off just their second time? Or is it all lumped together as a person.  Cause yes Art was brutal, but also a raider legend so I give a bit of a pass. But damn those Os sucked. 

for me it’s kiffen. Although if Jano had made that 76 yarder maybe things are different. 

Art first 20 games were 13-7 iirc

it was is 2nd stint that failed

if we talking about first 20 art doesn’t apply Imo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Realizing you said "most hated" now. Which, yeah he might be given the Patriot ties and depending what side of the Derek Carr fence you are on. But far from the worst. 

My most hated, in no particular order:

Art Shell - B&B offense when you had Randy Moss

Lane Kiffin - just an all around snake in the grass

Hue Jackson - butt kisser, snake and mortgaged the future for Carson Palmer

Gruden 2.0 - Traded Mack, missed on 18 top 100 draft picks

Jmd set records for blowing leads and that fg>td thing vs pitt also set a record. for me that makes him top 3 easily 

57 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Lane Kiffin and Dennis Allen were awful. Tom Cable and Norv Turner were as bad too

I see everyone wants to pile on JMD and understandably so but let’s not act like it is the worst we have seen!

I think it is though, in context. 

Some guys may have done an equally bad job, yes, but in terms of being hated, nobody came in more already despised than McDaniels. It was (or should have been) obvious that it was a bad, dumb, short-sighted, hopeless hire. 

It's one thing to hire an unknown or a prior success and see them fail. It's another to hire a guy nobody should have ever tried justify to start with and see the most obvious fail job in history. 

• Like 2

I think McDaniels should be fired at the end of the year, unless he starts AOC this week and admits Jimmy is garbage, AOC looks great, and we go 9-8. All of those would have to apply for me to give him another shot. 

But I do agree, acting like McDaniels is the worst we’ve seen lately, is a joke. He’s been bad as a HC but there’s been a lot worse. Norv Turner 04-05, Art Shell 06, Lane Kiffin 07-08, and Dennis Allen 2012-2014 were all much, much worse. Dennis Allen may be the worst HC I’ve ever seen. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

I think McDaniels should be fired at the end of the year, unless he starts AOC this week and admits Jimmy is garbage, AOC looks great, and we go 9-8. All of those would have to apply for me to give him another shot. 

But I do agree, acting like McDaniels is the worst we’ve seen lately, is a joke. He’s been bad as a HC but there’s been a lot worse. Norv Turner 04-05, Art Shell 06, Lane Kiffin 07-08, and Dennis Allen 2012-2014 were all much, much worse. Dennis Allen may be the worst HC I’ve ever seen. 

Dennis Allen teams were some of the worst coached I’ve ever seen. He was always out coached and out adjusted in 2H

Rich Kotite , Can Camron , Urban Meyer, Nate Hackett and Rod Marinelli are also up there being worst HC of all time w/Allen

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Dennis Allen teams were some of the worst coached I’ve ever seen. He was always out coached and out adjusted in 2H

Rich Kotite , Can Camron , Urban Meyer, Nate Hackett and Rod Marinelli are also up there being worst HC of all time w/Allen

Hackett and Allen, woof. Two worst HC’s I’ve seen in my day.