20 games in

NCOUGHMAN

1 minute ago, bucksavage1 said:

That was a poor decision that we got bailed out from by scoring two plays 

Costs me $75 in a FanDuel contest. I had Aidan/DA and a TD combo from both would have win me more coin. I was heated

I thought right after that Adam “td” was the aoc int?

42 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Next gen stats said Mack was only double teamed twice all game. Really? With a rookie qb? Come on jmd what in the actual f are you doing all week preparing for the game 

But mcdummy said after the game?.......never mind, just call him mcbullsh*tter!!! And be done rt? 🤮🤬🤬

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Next gen stats said Mack was only double teamed twice all game. Really? With a rookie qb? Come on jmd what in the actual f are you doing all week preparing for the game 

Yeh, that’s something I noticed, we just left the tackles on an island. Surely after a couple sacks you reassess and think plan A isn’t working let’s adjust and chip him or double or roll out to the other side or something…….we just seemed to do nothing?

6 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Yeh, that’s something I noticed, we just left the tackles on an island. Surely after a couple sacks you reassess and think plan A isn’t working let’s adjust and chip him or double or roll out to the other side or something…….we just seemed to do nothing?

Poor preparation no adjustments 

like he was reading pff oline ratings 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

The support for JM looks to be wavering, big time.

It will be interesting to see if we hear anything negative from Crosby, who up until now has been the consummate professional and backer of this regime. If he speaks out any time soon, see ya Josh.