GDT Week 5: Eagles(4-0) @ Rams(2-2) - Trip out West... Hopefully not a Trap?

AZ_Eaglesfan

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Over 400 yards in offense and only 23 points is bad. 2-6 in RZ. Awful. But the defense shut the door 2nd half. Desai adjusted, that’s good. We keep winning. That’s all that matters. Don’t love the way they’ve looked but can complain with the results. 

redzone offense definitely the most problematic part of this team right now. Sirianni better be on facetime with steichen in the next 20 minutes asking for tips

Great game. The results is what I expected. I thought the Eagles would win. The Rams were competitive and thats all I can ask for bc its hard to win games. The 2nd half was mainly the Eagles offense on the field. I thought Kupp conditioning started to show in the 2nd half for not playing a live game since last season. So him and Stafford was off multiple times as opposed to being on point in the 1st half. Then Stafford missing a wide open Tutu for a TD was huge. That wouldve put the Rams up 21-20 in the 4th. Difference in the game was Stafford miss and then in the 1st half Brown one handed catch that help the Eagles position themselves for a TD right before the half to go up 17-14. And Hurts ability to scramble and make plays with his legs hurt the Rams too bc the Rams were missing tackles they need to make that wouldve got the Eagles offense the field.

I think the Eagles still havent played their best game but I do think they are one of the best teams in the NFL and now they just need to win the division over Dallas lol. Stay healthy and hopefully the Rams will sneak into the playoffs and we will meet again this time in Philly which definitely wont be an easy task lol.  

• Like 1

What a fun game! Seriously was a blast. Sofi is an incredible stadium. Eagles played great for the most part. Need to be better in the red zone and the Jalen pick hurt, but overall we just dominated up front. Our DL came alive in the second half and it showed. 

Pray for a Niners win now and we are sitting pretty in the East. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

What a fun game! Seriously was a blast. Sofi is an incredible stadium.

Glad you had a great time and yeah SoFi is amazing... as it should be for how much it cost to build.

Was the stadium loud? It was loud for a Browns Chargers game I went to, so I can only imagine it got loud with Eagles fans in there. The acoustics in there is nuts!

26 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Great game. The results is what I expected. I thought the Eagles would win. The Rams were competitive and thats all I can ask for bc its hard to win games. The 2nd half was mainly the Eagles offense on the field. I thought Kupp conditioning started to show in the 2nd half for not playing a live game since last season. So him and Stafford was off multiple times as opposed to being on point in the 1st half. Then Stafford missing a wide open Tutu for a TD was huge. That wouldve put the Rams up 21-20 in the 4th. Difference in the game was Stafford miss and then in the 1st half Brown one handed catch that help the Eagles position themselves for a TD right before the half to go up 17-14. And Hurts ability to scramble and make plays with his legs hurt the Rams too bc the Rams were missing tackles they need to make that wouldve got the Eagles offense the field.

I think the Eagles still havent played their best game but I do think they are one of the best teams in the NFL and now they just need to win the division over Dallas lol. Stay healthy and hopefully the Rams will sneak into the playoffs and we will meet again this time in Philly which definitely wont be an easy task lol.  

Good luck the rest of the way... Hate to say it, but your counterparts SF are going to be very tough to beat in the playoffs for anyone

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Glad you had a great time and yeah SoFi is amazing... as it should be for how much it cost to build.

Was the stadium loud? It was loud for a Browns Chargers game I went to, so I can only imagine it got loud with Eagles fans in there. The acoustics in there is nuts!

Yep it was loud as hell both sides of the ball. Actually nuts how sound travels in there. 

• Like 1

This is a better win than some give credit for IMO. That Rams offense is for real. Stafford looks healthy again and those WRs are really tough to cover. Williams has been destroying teams as well. Props to the defense and Desai in the 2nd half, great adjustments. Holding them scoreless is quite an accomplishment. Desai has had his moments and he seems to have a lot more potential than Gannon. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

It's absolutely made the difference.  Glad they switched things up. 

Pros and Cons to Slay traveling but honestly believe he can for spurts.  

Agreed its not always the answer, but glad they did something like you said and I also doubt Gannon would've listened to his player as far as making an adjustment like that, so good on Desai for that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Agreed its not always the answer, but glad they did something like you said and I also doubt Gannon would've listened to his player as far as making an adjustment like that, so good on Desai for that.

gannon if slay asked him to do that: "You're lining up at DT and jordan davis will cover kupp now"

• Like 2