Assassin in the Palace - 7 players

Dome

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

This plan still is airtight

@Ty21 @Pickle Rick @skywindO2 @squire12 @MWil23

I will pick one of you to die, and i will be voted out the next day and so forth

Time to start posting to sway me, but dont give up info or hint on who the king is

Just post naturally

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@squire12 should also talk so i can tell whether hes safe or not

What do you need now?  Why are you feeling thr need to be a pest so early in the day?

• Like 1

This whole setup has me thinking about one of my favorite anecdotes from the Byzantine Empire. At some point, the emperors outsourced their personal guards to Scandinavian explorers/soldiers, they called them the Varangian guard. They were loyal not to the emperor as a person but rather, the position itself. An assassin, some rival noble) snuck in and killed the Emperor. The guards were alerted of the assassin but were too slow and arrived to the king already dead. They declared the assassin the new emperor and said their job was to protect the emperor, not avenge him.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

wtf, you said I was safe 

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

This whole setup has me thinking about one of my favorite anecdotes from the Byzantine Empire. At some point, the emperors outsourced their personal guards to Scandinavian explorers/soldiers, they called them the Varangian guard. They were loyal not to the emperor as a person but rather, the position itself. An assassin, some rival noble) snuck in and killed the Emperor. The guards were alerted of the assassin but were too slow and arrived to the king already dead. They declared the assassin the new emperor and said their job was to protect the emperor, not avenge him.  

Notice how skywind did not deny hes the assassin

Lets go @Pickle Rick @Ty21 @squire12

2 votes and we can end the day

• Like 1