GDT: Week 5 - Dallas @ SF

WizardHawk

2 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Is anyone surprised? This team doesn't have the talent to beat the 49ers.  

Disagree. Dallas has the talent, but they fold like a cheap suit in big games. And, this offense….my god in heaven….I get more than my fill of solid defense and ****ty offense on Saturdays watching Iowa. I don’t need this twice every weekend.

• Like 2

I’m so sick of Dak.  He’s had time to throw and he’s had space to run.  It was once said ‘if mediocrity is your superbowl, Garrett is your Lombardi.”  Well, the only reason Dak hasn’t overtaken that moniker is I’m not even sure if Dak qualifies as mediocre.  Unless he’s throwing to a TE, he’s basically worthless.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_Slamman said:

I’m so sick of Dak.  He’s had time to throw and he’s had space to run.  It was once said ‘if mediocrity is your superbowl, Garrett is your Lombardi.”  Well, the only reason Dak hasn’t overtaken that moniker is I’m not even sure if Dak qualifies as mediocre.  Unless he’s throwing to a TE, he’s basically worthless.

And I’m sick of people blaming Dak, when the problem is a lack of good coaching and a front office who apparently meddles in playcalling. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

You guys gotta chill on the panic. There’s an entire 1/2 of football to be played. Niners are obviously a thorn in the side of this team.. it is what it is. Let’s see if they can do more to turn this around.

I can appreciate the optimism; however, it would be different if we were playing well and we didn't lose to Arizona.

2 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

I think I said that about Garrett.  Yes a legacy!