Week #5 General ๐Ÿˆ Discussion

RaidersAreOne

45 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Hopefully the Vikings trade us Danielle Hunter at some point. Heโ€™s be the perfect premiere pass rusher.ย 

Can yall afford to sign him to a new contract? Because thats what he would want.

Edited by Sad People

1 minute ago, Sad People said:

I might be open to it. Id like the Vikings to sign him to a contract extension as well but if hes asking for Nick Bosa type of money or close to it i think id pass.

I had an idea that IDK if you guys would be open to, but we need depth at linebacker and y'all might want a guy who can potentially be a long-term replacement for him. Something like this:

ATL gets:

EDGE Danielle Hunter

LB Brian Asamoah

MIN gets:

ATL 2024 3rd round pick (Becomes a 2nd if he signs a contract extension.)

EDGE DeAngelo Malone (Doesn't fit our new scheme)

1 minute ago, scar988 said:

I had an idea that IDK if you guys would be open to, but we need depth at linebacker and y'all might want a guy who can potentially be a long-term replacement for him. Something like this:

ATL gets:

EDGE Danielle Hunter

LB Brian Asamoah

MIN gets:

I dont know enough about that prospect to give an opinion but id personally want more than that. Bradley Chubb got a FRP last year and needed a contract extension as well. Atleast to me thats the ballpark starting range of what it would take.

2 minutes ago, Sad People said:

I dont know enough about that prospect to give an opinion but id personally want more than that. Bradley Chubb got a FRP last year and needed a contract extension as well. Atleast to me thats the ballpark starting range of what it would take.

Chubb last year was also still on his rookie deal. Hunter is on his 2nd contract. Chubb was also 26. Hunter is 28.

Just now, scar988 said:

Chubb last year was also still on his rookie deal. Hunter is on his 2nd contract. Chubb was also 26. Hunter is 28.

I dont really see what contract theyre on has to do with anything when they both need an extension and want to be paid top of the market type of money. That just might be though

Age is meh, Chubb turned 27 in June, Danielle is turning 29 at the end of the month, so there is a bit of a difference, but it isnt too egregious.

Danielle Hunter is also a significantly better player than Bradley Chubb is. Dudes tied for 2nd in the league in sacks right now.

Id keep him and work on an extension if those are the type of offers.

4 minutes ago, Sad People said:

I dont really see what contract theyre on has to do with anything when they both need an extension and want to be paid top of the market type of money. That just might be though

Age is meh, Chubb turned 27 in June, Danielle is turning 29 at the end of the month, so there is a bit of a difference, but it isnt too egregious.

Danielle Hunter is also a significantly better player than Bradley Chubb is. Dudes tied for 2nd in the league in sacks right now.

Id keep him and work on an extension if those are the type of offers.

Unless he says, "I don't see this team going anywhere, please trade me."

ย 

4 hours ago, scar988 said:

ATL gets:

EDGE Danielle Hunter

LB Brian Asamoah

MIN gets:

Do this again but instead of Hunter, make it Kirk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scar988 said:

Naw, we don't need Kirk.

You do if you want to actually win anything. Ridder is the perfect QB for the falcons if they want to get caught in the middle. No path to a top tier QB, no path to a SB.ย 

Kirk elevates the passing offense to a point where the falcons are legitimately a top 5 team in the NFC.ย 

Falcons will be lucky to win one single playoff game with ridder over the next 3 years.ย 

Just now, N4L said:

You do if you want to actually win anything. Ridder is the perfect QB for the falcons if they want to get caught in the middle. No path to a top tier QB, no path to a SB.ย 

Kirk elevates the passing offense to a point where the falcons are legitimately a top 5 team in the NFC.ย 

Falcons will be lucky to win one single playoff game with ridder over the next 3 years.ย 

Sure. And you were also probably calling for them to bench Ridder this past week as well for Taylor Heinicke. Give it a rest. Kirk is about washed. No thanks.