Broncos release DE Randy Gregory

RaidersAreOne

31 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Guessing you guys can cut him with essentially no loss next year? Can't imagine you have the money to pay a guy like this next year with your cap situation.

Yes, he can be cut next year. If they want to keep him, they'll likely convert base to signing bonus next year (he's 14m) and lower the hit, though I don't feel like this is a move that screams of multi year use.  I don't know that cap is a major concern for next year yet though. They should have enough money. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yes, he can be cut next year. If they want to keep him, they'll likely convert base to signing bonus next year (he's 14m) and lower the hit, though I don't feel like this is a move that screams of multi year use.  I don't know that cap is a major concern for next year yet though. They should have enough money. 

Ya that is what I figured. Damn that is a really good get for the Niners. Even if he is washed he is at worst solid pass rush depth.