Week 6: San Francisco 49ers at Cleveland Browns

J-ALL-DAY

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

This one is tough. I kind of get it in this game. Especially down Deebo. i kind of thought this was going to be a big deebo game. 

I think that Shanny is just thinking that he's going to force Walker to win the game and he thinks that Walker can't do that against this defense. 

Walker said "bet" 😂.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Great play call. Stefanski is calling a very good game.

Lenoir, this was all on you. 

Yeah, I was totally expecting a fake sneak into triple option with a TE at QB.  The browns came to play.  Walker is better than he gets credit for.  This is a football game.

Lenior got caught playing too high in transition.  Cooper got right into his chest and stiff armed him to the ground.  We see the same thing from McC a few times a week.  It just sucks being on this side of it.   I am sure he will hear about this one in the meetings, but when the corners are 30 lbs lighter than the wide receivers, this stuff happens sometimes. 

1 minute ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

Lenior got caught playing too high in transition.  Cooper got right into his chest and stiff armed him to the ground.  We see the same thing from McC a few times a week.  It just sucks being on this side of it.   I am sure he will hear about this one in the meetings, but when the corners are 30 lbs lighter than the wide receivers, this stuff happens sometimes. 

he's having a really rough game. Corner was already a position I could see the niners targeting to add someone...Lenoir struggling may not make them think twice about it lol