GDT: The Play Caller Bowl! The Killer Kellen Moores vs. The Mighty Mike McCarthys

DaBoys

1 minute ago, HDsportsfan said:

Geez, I don't know how, but i missed it altogether. I didn't even think Gallup touched it.

He kept his elbows in tight and played it stiff like he was afraid to get hit. He extends a bit more, opens his ribs, and it's a catch. He gets hit, but it's a catch 

1 minute ago, Dallas94Ware said:

Day one pop Warner lesson 

I can still hear my coach screaming it at me in disgust, like it was yesterday. Ahhhh the sweet memories. I can almost smell the whiskey breath like he’s just 5 yards away again

4 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Chemistry, Chemistry, Chemistry!!! Dak and Gallup do not have it. 

Could be part of it. I'd say that's a fair assessment

For my money I'd say it's more like Gallup has lost that reckless notion of extending his body and catching with his hands. Elbows always tight to his body. Spine always hunched. Knees always bending. Like he is afraid to get hit for his catch 

But I'm sure lack of chemistry likely plays a part. Probably confidence too. Cooks was the talk of the offseason, Lamb the talk of the town, Gallup probably feels forgotten