GDT: The Play Caller Bowl! The Killer Kellen Moores vs. The Mighty Mike McCarthys

DaBoys

Just now, BigD88 said:

It will never not be astounding that we gave away Amari Cooper and gave money to Gallup instead.

Pennies on the dollar. It would eventually be impossible to pay Amari and Lamb while spending on the rest of the core. I get why they did it business wise, but I'd have cut Tyron Smith to afford to keep Amari.

3 minutes ago, Dallas94Ware said:

Pennies on the dollar. It would eventually be impossible to pay Amari and Lamb while spending on the rest of the core. I get why they did it business wise, but I'd have cut Tyron Smith to afford to keep Amari.

Amari’s contract is not that expensive in today’s market. Guarantees were over after last year. And it expired right as he’d hit 30. It was the perfect WR1 contract that any team could work around if needed.

It was simply an egotistical, personal move by the Joneses.

Good run, Dak.

EDIT: I actually am glad they kept Tyron around. I know it’s not a consensus stance. But I think Tyler is best inside. OL (especially OT) is hard, and there’s no need to create a need where there otherwise wouldn’t be one. (Though I understand the argument that even with him here, it’s still a need)

Edited by BigD88