SNF: Giants visit NY to take on the Bills

Trentwannabe

5 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Collinsworth making excuses for the Bills cause they just played in London? Jags were there for 10 days and dropped 37 today….

Think about the timezones and game times for a second though.

9am EST --> 1pm EST, is less extreme than 9am EST --> 8pm EST.  By a pretty wide margin.

One of those is like shifting from a normal game to a normal primetime game.  The other is like flipping the schedule upsidedown and shaking it.

I still don't really buy that as a primary excuse.  But i don't think you can completely dismiss it as a factor, when the NFL does janky scheduling like that.  From London game directly to Primetime evening game back in the states. 

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Think about the timezones and game times for a second though.

9am EST --> 1pm EST, is less extreme than 9am EST --> 8pm EST.  By a pretty wide margin.

One of those is like shifting from a normal game to a normal primetime game.  The other is like flipping the schedule upsidedown and shaking it.

I still don't really buy that as a primary excuse.  But i don't think you can completely dismiss it as a factor, when the NFL does janky scheduling like that.  From London game directly to Primetime evening game back in the states. 

I think its the Bills offense being bad right now.

Defense last week despite the injuries and tonight (vs a lesser opponent for sure) are doing just fine. I don't buy the jet lag when its only one side of the ball that seems to be effected.

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

I think its the Bills offense being bad right now.

Defense last week despite the injuries and tonight (vs a lesser opponent for sure) are doing just fine. I don't buy the jet lag when its only one side of the ball that seems to be effected.

Yeah.  I don't really think it's the main issue.  I just wouldn't completely dismiss it as a factor.

Wouldn't be outlandish to think it might affect the offensive execution more than the defense either.