State of Titans convo: Non-game specific

deeluxx3

I have to wonder if the 50/50 rebuild deal was a concession to Vrabel. Giving him one last chance to prove that the Titans as they were could still compete, and now that the wheels have clearly fallen off, the FO is moving on over his objections.

It doesn’t seem he’s super happy about dealing the players.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I have to wonder if the 50/50 rebuild deal was a concession to Vrabel. Giving him one last chance to prove that the Titans as they were could still compete, and now that the wheels have clearly fallen off, the FO is moving on over his objections.

It doesn’t seem he’s super happy about dealing the players.

That's what a caller on Buck Rising local radio show guessed. 

Vrabel thought a healthy Tannehill. Derrick Henry and a defense could take back the south. Ran gave him some players and went for it. 

Saw it's not working and said well we have it a try now it's time to do it my way. 

8 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

this is horsesh** from Vrabel. Something's wrong...something's wrong in Nashville

literally like 75% of vrabel press conferences are horse ****. this screams "i don't want to talk about this so i'm gonna make something up," which has been a staple of vrabel pressers for his entire tenure here. his insistence on doing so can be incredibly annoying, but my suspicion is this is more of the same and likely not reflective of what we're going to see on sunday.

if it is.....*then* i'll be ready to say something's wrong in nashville.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

this is horsesh** from Vrabel. Something's wrong...something's wrong in Nashville

I don't believe any of it. It smells stinky like bull****. Outside of a few designed Malik trick plays/runs, red zone things. I don't see it. Levis will play mostly.

Vrabel is just being who he is, an ******* gamesman.

Ohio meathead ****.

Edited by twotonebluenation

Tell you what though. This is when you find out what kind of coach you got. Adversity is about to hit strong. 

Can Vrabel get creative and find sneaky wins like lets say a Tomlin does?

I am very interested to see how things pan out the rest of the year.

I will say, Vrabel has done well when his teams were thought to be dead in the water. So I am interested to see how things play out.

17 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I don't like PK.   I really just don't. 
Can't stand his brand of questioning. He asks questions purposedly to be a jerk.  And always frames responses in the most negative way possible. 

7 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I hear what you’re all saying 

and I know this is par for the course from Vrabel

But this week just seems a bit … different 

To me. He just hates that he almost has to concede the season.

And ontop of that, he is most likely gonna lose all his field generals.

He is probably mega bitter right now. I know how that feels as a competitor.

Probably more now than ever too, he just wants to probably be in the lab and not talk to the media. 

Edited by twotonebluenation
  • Like 1