Week 7: San Francisco 49ers at Minnesota Vikings

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

I knew is was an L at the time of the CMC fumble! You can't use injuries as an excuse for this loss as the Vikings came in banged up and they lost players as well.

We got a INT and ended up with no points on the possession and the same thing happened today. Just rough. 

Just now, oldman9er said:

WELL, at least we have world peace, right?

At this point I really don't give a **** b/c I know how the season ends in January! Can't fool me with this **** as been there before during the Jim Harbaugh years and then in 2019 as ain't taking another BS tease job!

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

We didn't deserve to win this game but we HAVE to find a way to replace Oliver. He's horrendous. 

That penalty kind of saved us there and gave us a chance to get the ball back lol. 

They didn't deserve to beat the Browns as well as getting outplayed plain & simple. Right I wouldn't take this team over the Eagles, Chiefs, Ravens & Bills in a postseason game! They can't rush the passer, they can't cover and they can't stop the run. Bla Bla Bla Bla!