Week 7: San Francisco 49ers at Minnesota Vikings

J-ALL-DAY

No disrespect, but QB rating for LBs is not all that relevant IMO. It's simple, he got one INT and hasn't allowed a TD so the numbers look good. Someone like Warner is always going to clean up on the backs and have far bigger responsibility so he will allow a high completion percentage and a bigger QB ratings. I don't think Burks looked great last week but overall he's good very solid. 

If Greenlaw is out again, then his loss is going to be felt again. 

Barrows put out a little trade deadline primer where he evaluated pie in the sky type trade deadline acquisitions and more realistic ones. 

He had guys like Surtain and Danielle Hunter and Jaylon Johnson as pie in the sky. He also mentioned Budda Baker. 

More realistic targets were 

Donte Jackson, panthers CB. I think @J-ALL-DAY was a fan of his? Can't remember. At corner he also mentioned K'waun which is sort of whatever. I'd prefer inside outside versatility. He also mentioned Adoree Jackson and I don't think that would be an awful target. 

OL Cody Whitehair. Just an easy pass for me. That's a depth move, which is mostly whatever for me. I don't know that he's better than Burford. If I'm getting a lineman, I want someone who is actually better than Burford. He mentioned Ezra Cleveland as a possible target and I do like that. Feel like that would be a bit pricier though. 

TE Zach Ertz. Meh. I guess if we are really that desperate for a 7th receiving option, sure, whatever. But if I were acquiring a tight end, I'm reasonably sure that I would target a guy who blocks. 

Kendrick Bourne. I actually feel like that makes some sense if we were really targeting a receiver, but I'm not fully sure why we are targeting a receiver? 

16 hours ago, Forge said:

Barrows put out a little trade deadline primer where he evaluated pie in the sky type trade deadline acquisitions and more realistic ones. 

He had guys like Surtain and Danielle Hunter and Jaylon Johnson as pie in the sky. He also mentioned Budda Baker. 

More realistic targets were 

Donte Jackson, panthers CB. I think @J-ALL-DAY was a fan of his? Can't remember. At corner he also mentioned K'waun which is sort of whatever. I'd prefer inside outside versatility. He also mentioned Adoree Jackson and I don't think that would be an awful target. 

OL Cody Whitehair. Just an easy pass for me. That's a depth move, which is mostly whatever for me. I don't know that he's better than Burford. If I'm getting a lineman, I want someone who is actually better than Burford. He mentioned Ezra Cleveland as a possible target and I do like that. Feel like that would be a bit pricier though. 

TE Zach Ertz. Meh. I guess if we are really that desperate for a 7th receiving option, sure, whatever. But if I were acquiring a tight end, I'm reasonably sure that I would target a guy who blocks. 

Kendrick Bourne. I actually feel like that makes some sense if we were really targeting a receiver, but I'm not fully sure why we are targeting a receiver? 

Yeah, Jackson is solid and has experience playing under Wilks. I don't know if he is better than Lenoir but it will allow us to move Lenoir inside. But like if they trade for someone like Jackson, I wonder if they just wait for Womack to get health? 

And what's up with Luter? Is he not going to get activated at all this season? I know he missed the entire training camp but I want to get a look at him. 

Why is this clown this way? Like does he think everyone else is dumb? Um, Kittle's production is most definitely down and he's not getting nearly as many targets as he's gotten in the past. Three TD game clearly looks like the outlier performance of the young season so far. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Why is this clown this way? Like does he think everyone else is dumb? Um, Kittle's production is most definitely down and he's not getting nearly as many targets as he's gotten in the past. Three TD game clearly looks like the outlier performance of the young season so far. 

He's an insufferable troll who is worse than Grant now

• Like 2

5 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

And what's up with Luter? Is he not going to get activated at all this season? I know he missed the entire training camp but I want to get a look at him. 

I don't think they've even opened his practice window. Same for Beal 

13 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

CMC is likely to go. He probably should not but he will. 

Trent will not got go though and obviously Deebo is out. 

I could tell by Trent was out by how Forrester was talking at his press conference.  He was acting like a guy who was way too busy at the last minute.  At least he was just a little frustrated and nervous, not, well, you know.