2023-2024 NBA GDT: Big stakes on the last day of the regular season!

11sanchez11

7 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Zion has played great defense today

7 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Zion has played great defense today

Zion has been playing great defense since late January. You can tell he’s got his legs back, this was the best game I’ve ever seen from him all the way around. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kingram said:

Zion has been playing great defense since late January. You can tell he’s got his legs back, this was the best game I’ve ever seen from him all the way around. 

I love to see this version of Zion. Something finally clicked and he seems to be fully dedicated. Hopefully Ingram can get back out there soon 

37 minutes ago, adamq said:

I love to see this version of Zion. Something finally clicked and he seems to be fully dedicated. Hopefully Ingram can get back out there soon 

He's mentioned it before but I think he was just legitimately depressed. Kept having these flukey injuries and then the media would just trash him. You can tell he's in such a better place mentally. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

If the best player for the Suns opponent is missing you should automatically bet the opposing team. You will get like +300 for something that more than likely going to happen. 

Edited by 11sanchez11

12 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

If the best player for the Suns opponent is missing you should automatically bet the opposing team. You will get like +300 for something that more than likely going to happen. 

I typed this 4 minutes into the game. It is now 10 minutes into the game and the Suns still have 4 points lmao. 

• 11sanchez11 changed the title to 2023-2024 NBA GDT: Big stakes on the last day of the regular season!