2023-2024 NBA GDT: Big stakes on the last day of the regular season!

11sanchez11

17 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Sochan is shooting 77% on his one-handed fts. He was shooting under 50% with two hands. 

I still say that 95% of the league would improve their FT shooting if they did underhand granny shots. But wanting to look cool will never allow them to convince themselves to even try

20 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Boston ain’t ever winning a chip. Not there mentally.

What a ****ty loss.

Lol they've been sitting half the team every night for a month and are so far ahead of anyone else in the standings.

Sorry you lost money on this but I promise you they do not care about any games from a month ago until the playoffs start.

Dumb loss? Sure but it means less than nothing

15 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Lol they've been sitting half the team every night for a month and are so far ahead of anyone else in the standings.

Sorry you lost money on this but I promise you they do not care about any games from a month ago until the playoffs start.

Dumb loss? Sure but it means less than nothing

Can’t close

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

lol one of the worst losses you will see. And this is a Bucks team that lost to the Blazers G league team. How does Doc have so many bad losses and he’s barely been on the job. 

Bucks have been pretty good since the all star break. Plenty of quality wins against top level teams. The week before the all star break was less then ideal but that was a while ago. 

On 3/26/2024 at 1:12 AM, redsoxsuck05 said:

Still mad about all the picks we wasted getting out of that stupid Kemba deal, but Leon has annihilated FA and the deadline these last two years.

That being said, the Burks/Bojan deal has kind of sucked so far lol

I'm just pretending we traded Grimes for Deuce.

• Like 1

• 11sanchez11 changed the title to 2023-2024 NBA GDT: Big stakes on the last day of the regular season!