2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

2 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Knicks should lose. Prob gonna play the 76ers if they win. But would play Indiana if they lose.

Yea I mean passing the Bucks is hilarious, plus it's rare for the Knicks to win 50, but Pacers are vastly preferable to the 76ers (w Embiid) or the Heat.

The Suns had a few bad losses but for them to end the season 7-3 with THAT schedule is super impressive. 

The Pelicans likely play better on Tuesday but damn this was disappointing. Ingram needs to come out aggressive as Zion has been held in check by LeBron all season.

Cavs vs Magic can go either way.

Bucks vs Pacers is going to be fun. 

Suns vs TWolves should be a good one even though the Suns beat them twice in the last few weeks. 

Clippers vs Mavs comes down to Kawhi being healthy. 

Knicks have been a good story but they get the 76ers or Heat in the first round and may be sent home.

Oh boy, looks like AD just tweaked his back. 

40 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Suns vs TWolves should be a good one even though the Suns beat them twice in the last few weeks. 

Suns swept them, and killed them in every game. They had their worst defensive game of the season in the 1st game, had their worst offensive game of the season in the 2nd game, and lost this one by 20 again. 

What does your All NBA teams look like? 

1st team - Shai/Luka/Giannis/Tatum/Jokic

2nd team - KD/Kawhi/Ant/Brunson/AD

3rd team - Bron/Booker/Steph/Kyrie/Brown or Fox or Sabonis? 

Maybe Kyrie does not make it and LeBron is 2nd team instead of 3rd team over Booker, but that's where I'm at. Haliburton would have been a lock before his injury. You can make some sort of argument for PG as well I guess. 

Edited by J-ALL-DAY

26 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Maybe Kyrie does not make it and LeBron is 2nd team instead of 3rd team over Booker, but that's where I'm at. Haliburton would have been a lock before his injury. You can make some sort of argument for PG as well I guess. 

1st - Luka/Brunson/Giannis/Jokic/Tatum

2nd - Ant/Shai/Booker/AD/Brown

3rd - Bron/Fox/KD/Kawhi/Maxey

Don't think Kyrie has been quite at that level this year though I can see it argued. PG should be there but I just don't think he gets the votes, and honestly Wemby should be 3rd team but it's not happening so just swap Maxey out for him or Zion most days.

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

1st - Luka/Brunson/Giannis/Jokic/Tatum

2nd - Ant/Shai/Booker/AD/Brown

3rd - Bron/Fox/KD/Kawhi/Maxey

Don't think Kyrie has been quite at that level this year though I can see it argued. PG should be there but I just don't think he gets the votes, and honestly Wemby should be 3rd team but it's not happening so just swap Maxey out for him or Zion most days.

Reasoning for Booker over KD? 

Okay with Kyrie being left out. 

Forgot about Zion, but he was very good the last few months.

Maxey was very good but don't think he was as good as the rest. 

Shai is a first team lock. No real argument against it. 

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Disappointing showing from the Pelicans. Oof.

Lakers are a terrible matchup for us. They also shoot the lights out everytime we play for some reason.

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Lebron is voted in so I’m putting him in there…

SGA-Luka-Tatum-Giannis-Jokic

Brunson-Edwards-Kawhi-KD-AD

Curry-Booker-Brown-LBJ-Sabonis

Halliburton just missed…