2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

On 11/21/2023 at 12:01 AM, catcheryea said:

ok yes, detroit is on a 12 game losing streak and monty williams doesn't know how to run an offense to beat a 2-3 zone and he won't let jaden ivey dribble the ball

but it's not like one of their lead assistants disappeared three weeks ago and we haven't heard any explanation for it and the beat writers are avoiding asking what's going on with him

oh no wait. yep that happened too

Pistons are 4-36 in their last 40 regular season games.

A real expert such as myself knew that Cade was going to be a bust and bring a losing culture into the organization. Yet guys like @beekay414 and @Mox hyped this kid like he was the next Luka 2.0, smh

39 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

A real expert such as myself knew that Cade was going to be a bust and bring a losing culture into the organization. Yet guys like @beekay414 and @Mox hyped this kid like he was the next Luka 2.0, smh

That's a misquote and

*Had Evan Mobley as top prospect*

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

troy weaver has instilled a losing culture by wasting a roster spot on james wiseman

edit: and killian hayes, obviously, also killian hayes

and joe harris

who else

every son of a friend of arn tellem he's drafted

um

can i count james wiseman again? i think i will. one for last year, one for this year

Edited by catcheryea

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Weren't you the high man on Jalen Green and Kuminga? Both are meh at best.