2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

10 hours ago, Kingram said:

https://www.audacy.com/wwl/local-sports/pelicans/zion-williamson-is-at-home-and-hes-tired-of-the-question

“It’s home," Williamson said. "New Orleans is home for me. It’s a little upsetting that I have to sit up here all the time and tell people this is home for me. This is where I want to be.”

People will continue to start the BS rumors about him wanting out though, even though he's made numerous comments like this and he's on year 1 of a 5 year max deal. 

Trust me, I've been there. It's annoying as hell dealing with fans of bigger market teams who feel they're entitled to your franchise player. But until Zion signs that extension you cannot trust a word out of that guy's mouth.

9 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Trust me, I've been there. It's annoying as hell dealing with fans of bigger market teams who feel they're entitled to your franchise player. But until Zion signs that extension you cannot trust a word out of that guy's mouth.

He did. He’s on year 1 of a 5 year max deal lol 

15 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Haliburton is hands down MVP right now.

What a stat lol

I am so sad that we took Killian Hayes over him.  I wasn't at the time, so can't be too mad but he was one everyone was mad about passing on at the time.  I thought he would be Jamal Crawford at his peak and instead decided to be a top 5 player in the league.  

Just a rando Hornets fan with a one-off post to point out Brandon Miller is a legit #2 pick.    4th 20 pt game of the season, averaging 40% from 3 on good volume (4.5/gm) despite taking several half-court heaves.   Solid ratios across the board. Looking not only like a legit scorer but incredibly poised for a rookie and an actual plus defensively on a horse***t defensive team.      Obviously not in the discussion of ROY with the unicorns Wembanyama and Holmgren but looking like the Hornets got this one right.    Barring injury he's going to be a long-term fixture

If only LaMelo Ball's ankles weren't made of glass and he refused to wear high-tops or ankle braces we might have a little somethin' cookin' with them and Mark Williams.   Shame Miles Bridges is a POS and this team just can't stay healthy at all.  Even Nick Smith Jr scores 14 pts in 6 min in the G-League and immediately ****s his ankle.   Snakebit franchise.

But I digress.......Brandon Miller is a talent

Watching Warriors basketball is really starting to become bad for my health. Ain’t never seen a team that just doesn’t values the ball like the Warriors. They pass the ball so lazy and just ain’t talented enough to have these issues