2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

Gotta say, I thought the in season tournament was lame, pointless, an eyesore.

But now the Pacers are in the final and ya know what, this tourny is supremely important and the result will live on in NBA history. Unless LA wins, and in that case it goes back to being dumb.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BullsandBroncos said:

They need to get my man Wemby some help. It's like pop decided to sign all the plays in the league with the worst handles and passing chops 

it's clear what the Spurs intention this season was.  LOL they were going to tank while having a second lottery pick from the Raptors.

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

it's clear what the Spurs intention this season was.  LOL they were going to tank while having a second lottery pick from the Raptors.

Yeah, I don't mind them experimenting this season. They need to know who of their young core will work alongside Wemby. Keldon Johnson and Devin Vassell fit perfectly, but need to know if and how the other young players like Sochan, Branham, etc. work with him. If they don't, then trade them.

San Antonio will have a crazy amount of trade potential over the next couple seasons, with a treasure trove of assets and tradable contracts. They'll also have high draft picks and cap room to play with as well.