2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

15 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Who ends their losing streak first?  Spurs or Pistons?

Pistons have games against teams with losing records with Utah on Dec 21, Toronto on Dec 30, and then Utah again Jan 3.  

San Antonio has games against losing records with Chicago Dec 21, Utah Dec 26, Back to back with Portland Dec 28 and 29, and Memphis on Jan 2 but they will have Ja back then.  

They play each other on Jan 10.  Its feasible that both are still losing at that point and would mean the second consecutive month without a win for the Pistons and almost with the Spurs since they won on Nov 2.  But if I had to guess, I think SA will win one of the Chicago/Portland games and end their streak.  The Pistons might not win again this year. 

6 hours ago, Kingram said:

It’s not an outrageous take tbh. Green has sucked. I think a better comparison is Jordan Clarkson. 

Yall are way impatient.  He is in year 3 and this is his first year with a competent coaching staff.  Personally I would wait till the end of the season to judge him but thats me. 

34 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Yall are way impatient.  He is in year 3 and this is his first year with a competent coaching staff.  Personally I would wait till the end of the season to judge him but thats me. 

What improvements has he shown?

46 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I’m very patient with basketball players. He’s just gotten worse honestly. He’s an inefficient scorer who plays zero defense and isn’t a playmaker. It’s a tough miss for Houston but they’ll be fine.