2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Gore went over Weaver's head to hire Monty? lol no wonder this is a gongshow

weaver wanted ollie, arm tellem wanted his old client jarron collins, gores said no to both and got monty

the vibes were off at his introductory press conference 

1 minute ago, catcheryea said:

weaver wanted ollie, arm tellem wanted his old client jarron collins, gores said no to both and got monty

the vibes were off at his introductory press conference 

lol now the reward may end up being the worst record in NBA history with a roster that is NOT the least talented in NBA history.

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

lol now the reward may end up being the worst record in NBA history with a roster that is NOT the least talented in NBA history.

it’s gotten to the point troy is letting his lackeys (the beat writers) start putting out pieces criticizing the coaching decisions 

not the roster decisions though. those have all been flawless, or so i’ve read

Edited by catcheryea

Just now, catcheryea said:

it’s gotten to the point troy is letting his lackeys (the best writers) start putting out pieces criticizing the coaching decisions 

not the roster decisions though. those have all been flawless, or so i’ve read

As long as they've left Jaden's mom alone, we're good.

2 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

i actually have a theory that there’s some notre dame beef between her and monty and that’s why he’s treating ivey like ****

Only Piston I've got in fantasy is Bogie so as long as he lets him fire away, I'm good.

On 12/13/2023 at 10:19 PM, catcheryea said:

lmao we’re not pretending draymond isn’t one of the best defenders ever

He is, but the way the NBA has handled him for the past 7-8 years has been atrocious. That punch to Nurk was the culmination of the NBA never taking his antics seriously and penalizing him.

He has kicks, slaps, punches, headlocks, knocking teammates out and it was never properly addressed because the Warriors are the NBAs cash cow. They have allowed that man to do anything with nothing but a slap on the wrist and gave him the longest leash in the NBA somehow. So he kept doing it and doing it and doing it but now it's a problem.

The NBA is not blameless in this whole debacle. They helped create that monster

Edited by AkronsWitness