2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

I really can't recall the last time Tatum had a good game against the Dubs. It's hilarious but you can pretty much pencil a trash shooting game for him every time he plays us.

Steph is amazing but the youngsters getting to shine is the best part. Three in a row! 

I like Willie Green and I think he's an average NBA HC, but he isn't the guy to lead the Pelicans to a championship. Refs really boned us last night from the jump, but that 4th quarter was abysmal by Willie. Trey playing 0 4th quarter minutes makes absolutely no sense, Jordan Hawkins being completely removed from the rotation also makes absolutely no sense. Dyson Daniels should've played significantly more last night and on the Ja game winner I have absolutely no idea how you don't run two at him or have Jonas in for rim protection. Everyone in the world knew he was going to the rim and you leave Herb in iso with him with no help? Just awful.

Edited by Kingram

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap-12-21-2023

Who says no?

This is obviously dependent on if Mitchell is saying he wants out of Cleveland. I'm not sure he'd want to go to New Orleans anyways tbh. Seems like he wants to force his way to NY/LA.

Edited by Kingram