2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

10 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

So Zion's contract is now non-guaranteed because he's missed too many games. It also apparently has a clause that states his weight + body fat % must stay below 295, or he'll lose more money.

I member having Ja #1 in my draft rankings over Zion. Boy, outside of Ja's stupidity off the court, that looks about as right as anyone could ever be. 

21 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

So Zion's contract is now non-guaranteed because he's missed too many games. It also apparently has a clause that states his weight + body fat % must stay below 295, or he'll lose more money.

A legit non story that has been public info since the summer. I’m not sure why this is blowing up now. 

41 minutes ago, Kingram said:

A legit non story that has been public info since the summer. I’m not sure why this is blowing up now. 

His contract became non-guaranteed over the summer? I thought that just happened with the games he missed in the last week.

49 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

His contract became non-guaranteed over the summer? I thought that just happened with the games he missed in the last week.

It was because he missed 29 games last year but it’s a legit non story. The Pelicans aren’t going to cut Zion Williamson lol