2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

4 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

They don't need fixed, right @stl4life07?

Nope. Just need to play better.

We know in a long season there will be ups and downs. The Nets started the season off playing well. Being competitive in close games against great teams. Despite having key guys hurt. Lately it’s been the opposite. Again the ups and downs of a long season. 

If you don’t believe in them then you can scream out loud they need to be fixed. If you believe in them then you can say they just need to figure it out. What’s going wrong now that wasn’t going wrong at the beginning of the season? I think not having Simmons hurt them a lot. The Nets don’t have a true point guard or a guy who can truly run the pound.

I don’t know what Vaughn is doing with his rotations. Cam Thomas should never come off the bench and should always be on the court in closing situations. That crap that was pulled against the Bucks is a fireable offense. It was a competitive game for most of the game and to decide to sit most of your main players at home when people come to see them and just give a game away they can’t afford is just disgusting. It didn’t benefit at all bc they lost to the Wizards the next game. So if the Nets had to change it would be to move off of Vaughn but I don’t see them doing so right now.

Id love to see an impact trade but I think the Nets will wait till the offseason a try to sign a FA like Mitchell rather than give up any assets for him. 

4 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Yeah not sure why Udoka getting bashed.  Last night he definitely made mistakes with his rotation but its night and day clear he has improved the Rockets.

He’s done a great job with a very young and inexperienced team

58 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

FYI Cade may actually be good!

He is good. He hasn't turned into a franchise altering star or anything, but the guy has played less than 1.5 seasons worth of games and is doing some pretty dang impressive things considering his environment and supporting cast.

I'm not arguing he's great. He needs to cut those turnovers down and keep getting to the FT line more. But he's a good young player that shouldn't be written off.