2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

12 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

I officially accept this trade as fair, looks like both teams will benefit immensely.

Gotta give credit to Leon for striking gold again just like Hart last year.

I still think giving up IQ was a mistake but if OG can shore up the defense and Mitch can get back, might be pretty sneaky good this year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I still think giving up IQ was a mistake but if OG can shore up the defense and Mitch can get back, might be pretty sneaky good this year.

Hartenstein might be better than Mitch tbh. Obviously would rather have both available.

5 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Hartenstein might be better than Mitch tbh. Obviously would rather have both available.

Yeah I think at this point affording health Hartenstein is better but we NEED both or ti make a move for at least a viable backup 5, because if Hartenstein gets into foul trouble we're screwed cause we've got nobody to replace his rebounding.

Warriors held on to the core for as long as possible. Drastic changes need to be made so they don’t waste Curry’s last 2 years of high caliber play. 

Klay, Wiggins, CP should all be traded. 

Edited by agarcia34

15 hours ago, General Tso said:

People mentioning Draymond to the Pistons... I will become the Joker.

TBH, I think he is the type of personality the Pistons need.  But he is cooked as far as being a player and I want nothing to do with that contract.  It likely would have to include Moody or Kuminga to make it worth it for us and doubt they move them just to get off Draymond's deal when we don't have much to give other than Bogey.