2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

2 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Splitting the NBA draft into two nights is soooooo unnecessary

yeah its probably the dumbest nba idea ive seen under Silver, even more than the in season tournament.  Nobody really watches the 2nd round lol.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Gonna call it now. Lauri Markkanen gonna be a Warrior by the trade deadline. Think the Warriors will be willing to trade those first round picks they have to make it happen. 

I don't think GS has first round picks. They cannot trade a pick until '28 I believe because of the Stepien rule and they already traded their '30 pick and you can only trade 6 years ahead, so you really only have 1 available and other teams with stockpiled picks are ahead of the line.

On 1/10/2024 at 11:03 PM, agarcia34 said:

Warriors held on to the core for as long as possible. Drastic changes need to be made so they don’t waste Curry’s last 2 years of high caliber play. 

Klay, Wiggins, CP should all be traded. 

Curry is a Pelican. Just accept it.

1 hour ago, General Tso said:

Monty's lied so much through his pressers, it's crazy. I didn't want to believe he's quiet quitting, but here we are.

his decisions this year fall into two categories. 1) i'm doing whatever i want, i'm not listening to anybody or changing anything, and as a matter of fact, i'll repeatedly lie to you about changing something and still not change anything. and 2) gores told him to do something. i think it's the only reason ivey became a starter, and i think it's the only reason he's entertaining this