The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

Also found an article about the hacking into other teams databases and it says nothing more than "unauthorized computer access incident" What does that even mean? and is incredibly vague. So ill just kinda ignore that for now until something concrete comes out. Then with the new info i can make an opinion on it.

41 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

what Stallions did is a big deal, who said it isn’t. He snuck onto an opposing sideline. He also went rouge 

Let's buy this for a second. It still to me goes back to ... shouldn't coaches start asking questions about how his information is so complete and on point? Don't you need to at least ask to avoid this situation? How is he affording it as well? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sad People said:

The main thing that ive gathered from this is that college ball really needs to go to headsets in helmets approach and is odd that they havent.

I would be so, so shocked if it's not implemented for next year. 

• Like 1

On 10/25/2023 at 5:46 PM, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Wild part of this is someone a year ago posted in 4chan…err VolQuest that his brother’s friend “works” for Michigan and is paid to steal signs. He was going to the UT-Vandy game before the loss to South Carolina. Everyone called him crazy. He politely reminded people of said post this week. 

Slightly tongue in cheek here but but im very much judging you for being on 4chan.

37 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Let's buy this for a second. It still to me goes back to ... shouldn't coaches start asking questions about how his information is so complete and on point? Don't you need to at least ask to avoid this situation? How is he affording it as well? 

Nah it makes sense that the entire staff would revolve their entire gameplan and in game calls around a recruiting coordinator without having confirmation as to where he got that information from or how it was obtained.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

If you only caught the irony of you using this lol 

Still has nothing to do with the topic. You obviously took the time to search. Then came back with something unrelated to football.  You did exactly what I predicted you would do.