The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

1.  He did not forget or misspeak.

2.  Agreed.

3.  Yes, Corum could have withdrawn/been bought out, how the LLC was set up dictates how member removal works.  It is typically not so quick that Corum could be out of it already after everything blew up, but not implausible.

This is all just absolutely crazy and will make an incredible movie/series someday.  I’ll eat crow if I’m wrong but Blake is about as stand up a good kid as you will ever come across and I think it’s highly unlikely he was involved in this.  Just who the heck is Conner Stallions really? Betting Stallions committed  fraud on this one unless Blake was duped but then he’d be lying about it now so again my biased opinion is betting on the character of this kid.  All that said if Corum’s lying terrible look. If his lawyers can prove Stallions used his name without his permission it all but proves Stallions had gone rogue all along. 

Also just because people keep asking about Stallions money supply his parents are both UM alum and well off

Haven’t seen it mentioned here but a lot of chatter that CMU hired Stallions

Also hearing the Michigan Big10 relationship is beyond repairable at this point and UM is expecting them to announce a 1 season suspension for Harbaugh ( I question the validity of this only based on fact that anything more than 2 games would require presidents vote and there’s been no leak of a vote taking place) immediately followed by an injunction or appeal. This is also coming from the source I trust the least personally but he does have connections. 

Edited by BigC421/

8 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Too bad Mwil is already asleep

It’s true.

Woke up at 545 and logged into work. Doing some light reading now.

The Aidan Hutchinson picture thing is suspicious but a Top tier draft pick takes thousands of pictures and who knows or cares.

Corum hashtagging his business on social media while lying about it on the other hand? Wheels have fallen off in Ann Arbor and it’s going to come down hard, no more plausible deniability.

giphy.gif

Corum knew Stalions.

There is a paper trail legally.

There is a social media platform to show it as well in the public eyes.

• Like 3