The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

1 minute ago, BigC421/ said:

https://newsletters.yahoo.net/H/2/v60000018baecf39de90c17d6e96638858/cb4183be-f1a9-450c-8abf-c0e1887ce359/HTML

Im sure Wetzel is just a biased Michigan plant but this pretty much sums up what the common sense football people have been saying

"Common sense" my guy you flat out admitted your bias earlier this thread, get out of here trying to normalize your bias.

• Like 4

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

"Common sense" my guy you flat out admitted your bias earlier this thread, get out of here trying to normalize your bias.

Lol bias isn’t normal? We all have bias inherent, admitted or other wise. Don’t be so obtuse.  I “try”  at least staying on topic

What football people are saying also has nothing to do with my bias.  Pete “where are you” Thamel clearly has a bias and is not a “football person” 

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why can’t you guys just let me be a casual fan? You aren’t a rival and yet Wisconsin fans hate OSU but won’t let me not hate them back it’s so weird.

I find this strange as well. OSU is essentially every B1G fanbases most hated team, but it is somehow beneath OSU fans to hate other teams back. Like Iowa can despise OSU and its all fine, but the moment OSU fans say something about Iowa they get looked at with a side eye.

Everyone can punch up but we arnt allowed to punch down

Edited by AkronsWitness