The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

9 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I find this strange as well. OSU is essentially every B1G fanbases most hated team, but it is somehow beneath OSU fans to hate other teams back. Like Iowa can despise OSU and its all fine, but the moment OSU fans say something about Iowa they get looked at with a side eye.

Everyone can punch up but we arnt allowed to punch down

Have you tried kicking down? Legs are closer to the floor… just saying

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I find this strange as well. OSU is essentially every B1G fanbases most hated team, but it is somehow beneath OSU fans to hate other teams back. Like Iowa can despise OSU and its all fine, but the moment OSU fans say something about Iowa they get looked at with a side eye.

Everyone can punch up but we arnt allowed to punch down

You've got it backwards.

@MWil23 is trolling Wisconsin fans by not punching down. He's doing the puppy dog speak "aww look at your adorable wittle football program you're just doing the best you can yes you are" bit.

Which, to be fair, is a fairly accurate overall assessment of Wisconsin football over the past 5 years.

• Like 4

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You've got it backwards.

@MWil23 is trolling Wisconsin fans by not punching down. He's doing the puppy dog speak "aww look at your adorable wittle football program you're just doing the best you can yes you are" bit.

Which, to be fair, is a fairly accurate overall assessment of Wisconsin football over the past 5 years.

drake-wow.gif

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You've got it backwards.

After taking on a verbal barrage from another fan from Penn State, I very calmly said “A hammer and a nail don’t have a rivalry”, and it was infinitely more entertaining and impactful than punching down.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Why would anyone like Wisconsin football?

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I have no rational answer to this question.

Bro, you’ve been to Madison. You’ve been to Camp Randall, you’ve been there in prime time, you’ve been on that campus, you’ve attended tailgate parties, don’t fold. And even I have jumped around in my living room in front of the television.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

After taking on a verbal barrage from another fan from Penn State, I very calmly said “A hammer and a nail don’t have a rivalry”, and it was infinitely more entertaining and impactful than punching down.

51c18uxy8wS.jpg

This looks like a relationship to me instead of a rivalry so I agree with your point 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Bro, you’ve been to Madison. You’ve been to Camp Randall, you’ve been there in prime time, you’ve been on that campus, you’ve attended tailgate parties, don’t fold. And even I have jumped around in my living room in front of the television.

Yeah I mean the actual answer is I went to the university and it did wonderful things for my career and friends and personal life, but that's no fun. You've gotta own the suck.

• Like 1