Week 9: {5-2} Cow Patties @ {7-1} Eagles (Dallas's SB Edition)

Nabbs4u

Date: 11/5/23

4:25 pm EST

Download wallpapers Lincoln Financial Field, football stadium ...

5-2 Cow Patties

Calvin Peeing Decal – We Don't Walk Slow

@

7-1 Eagles

Philadelphia Eagles Logo Vector at Vectorified.com | Collection of ...

Dallas Week is here or commonly known as their SB Week!

Here we are again, another NFCE matchup. Dallas is coming in on a Dak Prescott high after dismantling that pitiful LA Rams defense in convincing factor. Yet another phenomenal game by their Defense where creating Havoc, Forcing TO's and Dominating on that side of the ball has been the norm more times then not. On offense they have the capability to put up 40 at anytime when things are clicking in all 3 phases. Given what we just saw vs the WTF's and Sam Howell Sean Desai and the Eagles Defense better make some adjustments or this game will get away from us quickly. That Team thrives on creating TO's. If we continue to turn the ball over at an alarming rate, WE WILL NOT WIN THIS GAME!!!

On Offense, Jalen Hurts is coming off his best game of the season. However it is clear he is playing Hobbled despite our offensive production the past 2 weeks. Hopefully he is a full go for Sundays game because if not, I do not like our chances in a shootout. AJ Brown is on a historic run and while I do believe he will get his {maybe not 7 in a row 125+) this might be a Dallas Goedert or DeAndre Swift game in coming? Brian Johnson needs to Run The Ball down the Cowboys throat. Win T.O.P and force those pass rushers especially Micah to stop the run rather then pinning their ears back and coming after Hurts,

On defense it starts and ends up front. We pressure, sack and force Dak to hurry he's proven to choke and turn the ball over. Give him all day to throw, clean pockets, he has proven numerous times in the past that he can and will pick this defense apart! As of now both Jalen Carter and Jordan Davis are banged up. We need both to play uninhibited Sunday but that's honestly doubtful. Will another week help some of the communication issues we had with Byard/Reed, I sure hope so? The Eagles have yet to play a complete game in All 3 Phases. Dallas week would be an ideal time for that to occur but lets be real, that probably won't happen but. 0ne can hope though.

Hers's Hoping for a Injury Free game on both sides, let the cards for RD 1 fall where they may!

GO!

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 2

While both teams have winning records and nothing is a "must win" in week 9 because of it.

Dallas losing this game for numerous reasons would hurt them far worse then a Eagles loss.

Allowing the Eagles to go 8-1 , into a bye, basically up 3 games in the NFCE (tie breaker) would be huge! Basically thier backs are against the wall, yes in week 9. 🤷‍♂️

That said, Cowboys probably win. Hope I'm wrong.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

Roby and Jurgens hopefully back this week. No clue what is going on with Carter but I am hoping he will be good to go at this point... will just have to wait and see on that one.

This should be a good game. Two of the best teams in the NFC going head to head. Our secondary got worked last weekend but I don't think that is the level they will regularly play at. Desai made some decent adaptations in the second half but seemingly just doesn't know what to do vs the Commanders offense. Dallas doesn't have the numerous weapons that Washington does... no excuse for letting them run free. 

Our offense vs their D will be the key to the game. Their D is very talented and are great front runners. We need to run on them early and often and we need to protect the football. We can throw on them, but controlling the ball and slowing Parsons down/putting him in conflict is going to be key to our success. 

Dallas is built to front run. It is obvious from their games. They want to get turnovers on D, score easy points, and control the game from there with an aggressive front. I don't think they are built to play from behind as the two games they have trailed in early they couldn't get back into. If we can punch them in the mouth and get a lead early I like our chances. If we can stay even with them it will be a stressful game but winnable. If we go down by two scores early like this past game we will lose. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

This dude really just gets on the mic and starts yappin bout whatever lmfao. 

Micah doesn't even believe what he just said.  Trying to speak nonsense into existence!

He is without a single doubt, a closest Eagles fan. Wishes he was a Eagle.