Week 9: {5-2} Cow Patties @ {7-1} Eagles (Dallas's SB Edition)

Nabbs4u

17 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

It's documented that he's not. Likes all the other Philadelphia teams though. 

Have you never heard him talk Eagles, seriously? Why would he be a everything Philadelphia fan related, but not the Eagles?

As a Cowboys  player do you honestly expect him to say the opposite? Seriously?

18 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Have you never heard him talk Eagles, seriously? Why would he be a everything Philadelphia fan related, but not the Eagles?

As a Cowboys  player do you honestly expect him to say the opposite? Seriously?

That was even before he was a Cowboys player. His family apparently were those Cowboys fans living in the area from the time we sucked and they did good. 

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

That was even before he was a Cowboys player. His family apparently were those Cowboys fans living in the area from the time we sucked and they did good. 

I'm going to assume by the way he talks, way he acts he was smart enough not to follow in his parents Stupidity. 

Philly to Central PA is littered with cowboys 90s bandwagoners and their offspring.
In my experience, a lot of people in that next generation that are prone to instigate / play contrarian with everything.
Think the reaction they get drives it a bit.

Fully believe it was possible he liked the sixers and phillies growing up in that era.
Know plenty of people like that, just as many as there are the ones that like the yankees, Lakers/Heat/Warriors, Notre Dame/Ohio State

7 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

This dude really just gets on the mic and starts yappin bout whatever lmfao. 

Dude says some of the most off the wall **** ever.. Weird thing is sometimes I think he has decent takes but then he always finds a way to pull some **** like this outta his ***.

19 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Micah doesn't even believe what he just said.  Trying to speak nonsense into existence!

He is without a single doubt, a closest Eagles fan. Wishes he was a Eagle. 

It wouldn't even surprise me since he went to high school in Harrisburg.

14 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Philly to Central PA is littered with cowboys 90s bandwagoners and their offspring.
In my experience, a lot of people in that next generation that are prone to instigate / play contrarian with everything.
Think the reaction they get drives it a bit.

Fully believe it was possible he liked the sixers and phillies growing up in that era.
Know plenty of people like that, just as many as there are the ones that like the yankees, Lakers/Heat/Warriors, Notre Dame/Ohio State

PA (and everywhere else) is littered with Cowboys fans. I have more friends in NEPA that are Cowboys fans than Eagles fans. I know a lot of the typical Cowboys, Yankees, Notre Dame, Lakers fans. The worst type of fan. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Hopefully all 3 of those DTs are able to play. At least Carter is a full practice participant.
Hopefully jurgens can go. With opeta out temporarily, steen played better in limited snaps against Washington. If jurgens can’t play this Sunday, I’m hoping steen is the guy against Dallas.