Week 9: {5-2} Cow Patties @ {7-1} Eagles (Dallas's SB Edition)

Nabbs4u

12 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I think it's fixable. They just need time. Injuries been kicking our butt this season. Imo that's the biggest reason most likely causing that issue. I think Dean going down tho might actually help as weird as that sounds. With the addition of Roby coming back in ofc.

The slot and Dean been a bad combo.

I'm just not a fan that panics halfway into a awesome season. Seems like a few posters have an issue with that and that's a them problem. If we were 5-4 then this is a different tune.

Can't really panic either when we got Hurts , WRs and both Lines. We'll always have a great shot at winning with all those. 

Our biggest test is incoming and we can revisit this after the bye + those next like 4 games. 

Fixable but when? During this season? Because this trails back to at least last year. Bunches/Stacks/Motion pretty much lost us the Super Bowl, it's not midseason panic, it's a fact. Now, when Dean was out teams already had the middle of the field at their disposal, why would it change now?

Injuries are kicking our butt? Guess what, they won't end when Roby is back, 4/5 of our secondary is over 30. 

Again, saying "we'll be fine" is dismissive of the problem and convenient to believe so. 

11 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Won't lie! I can't even imagine adequate to All Pro LB play like the 49ers have had for almost decades. 

It's been so long of inadequate play we have become accustomed to it. 

Not only accustomed to it, most people have come to the point of defending it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2023 at 10:13 AM, Broadway Joe said:

Fixable but when? During this season? Because this trails back to at least last year. Bunches/Stacks/Motion pretty much lost us the Super Bowl, it's not midseason panic, it's a fact. Now, when Dean was out teams already had the middle of the field at their disposal, why would it change now?

Injuries are kicking our butt? Guess what, they won't end when Roby is back, 4/5 of our secondary is over 30. 

Again, saying "we'll be fine" is dismissive of the problem and convenient to believe so. 

Not only accustomed to it, most people have come to the point of defending it. 

The system needs time. The unfortunate part of bringing in players yearly is they also need time. Well get to see what we're made up these next like 5 weeks. If it's still brutal in 5 weeks then it's probably time to panic some