Week 9: {5-2} Cow Patties @ {7-1} Eagles (Dallas's SB Edition)

Nabbs4u

15 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Definitely wouldn't hurt to look at upgrading TE2 in this next draft. Or just make Julio the TE2.

Would hope Albert O would step into that position especially after trading for him. He was a good backup TE for Denver. 

As far as offense goes....besides looking to get an actual good backup OT for Lane, WR3 will be a bigger need in the offseason. Julio, OZ, and Quez will all be gone. Also, once again, RB will probably be a need. No telling if we resign Swift and even if we do Gainwell is still our #2.

Edited by UndyTaker

4 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Definitely wouldn't hurt to look at upgrading TE2 in this next draft. Or just make Julio the TE2.

And have Howie give up the forever pursuit at project TE turned all-pro?

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Right Tackle, Edge, Runningback, and a DB or LB 

Is what I expect our first 4 picks to look like in this upcoming draft.

Will be interesting how Ricks and Jobe finish up. Really moves corner around the need least, cause they seem to really like Ricks. Wish we could’ve see Steen at RT instead of Driscoll.

6 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I don't see it.  They like their TE room and really like Stoll as the #2.  

I think they almost certainly go to some fans dismay in no particular order, oline, CB, dline with their 1st 3 picks.  Their oline has taken a hit depth wise in the past couple years and they don't have a legitimate answer for when Lane Johnson calls a quits or something happens to him.  Brandon Graham and Fletcher Cox are on their last legs.  Slay and Bradberry will both be a year older and Maddox can't be trusted to stay healthy.

12 hours ago, Kiltman said:

And have Howie give up the forever pursuit at project TE turned all-pro?

Will be interesting how Ricks and Jobe finish up. Really moves corner around the need least, cause they seem to really like Ricks. Wish we could’ve see Steen at RT instead of Driscoll.

Jobe seems like a career backup who will be signed various places throughout the league and play 7-8 seasons, but that's kind of his ceiling.

Ricks could be a lottery ticket kind of guy

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Jobe seems like a career backup who will be signed various places throughout the league and play 7-8 seasons, but that's kind of his ceiling.

Ricks could be a lottery ticket kind of guy

I agree, would would be awesome for the team if that is what Ricks is.
Even Jobe is a welcomed find, for a team that has sucked at developing corners on their own.

You still need to find a counterpart, but it shifts it from being a dire need to somewhere a little less.
JB seems like he's slowing up faster than Slay.

47 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I agree, would would be awesome for the team if that is what Ricks is.
Even Jobe is a welcomed find, for a team that has sucked at developing corners on their own.

You still need to find a counterpart, but it shifts it from being a dire need to somewhere a little less.
JB seems like he's slowing up faster than Slay.

I was really counting on us using Ringo this year as a developmental guy and taking a significant role next year, so it can take some of the stress off the eternal search for a long term CB, but it isn't the case so far and we may have another Nakobe type of situation.  As of right now CB is priority 1. 

4 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

I was really counting on us using Ringo this year as a developmental guy and taking a significant role next year, so it can take some of the stress off the eternal search for a long term CB, but it isn't the case so far and we may have another Nakobe type of situation.  As of right now CB is priority 1. 

i honestly forget he's on the team most the time.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

Anyone of Ringo, Jobe, Ricks could be that player next year. Don't forget we still have Isiah Rodgers joining the 53 man/ team in 2024 as well. He too can play.