HC McDaniels and GM Ziegler fired

NickButera

4 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Have you seen Wilson the last 3-4 games?  He looks promising. This is the opinion of Wilson from September 

Dude's a rotational edge with 1.5 sacks at this point, taking him over a guy that's arguably the best DT in the NFL already was foolish asl. 

18 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Dude's a rotational edge with 1.5 sacks at this point, taking him over a guy that's arguably the best DT in the NFL already was foolish asl. 

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Mid season and all you can say about him is “promising” and that’s from a #7 pick considering the alternative choices. Not to mention he plays across from maxx.

Best DT in the NFL?! 😭 not even close. He’s having a good rookie year

Just because you guys wanted Jalen Carter, doesn’t mean you have to discredit Wilson progress and plays he’s making every week. He’s a reserve Edge with more tackles than Carter playing half the time

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Just because you guys wanted Jalen Carter, doesn’t mean you have to discredit Wilson progress and plays he’s making every week. He’s a reserve Edge with more tackles than Carter playing half the time

Not discrediting Wilson just being 100. He was dam near rock bottom week 1 nowhere to go but up. But I’m not gonna pretend like he’s impressive. I agree best word to describe him is “promising” but I’d rather use other words like “generational” or “solid” etc

56 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38635513/eagles-rookie-jalen-carter-record-pace-defense

Eagles rookie Jalen Carter is producing historic stats

With 3.5 sacks under his belt, Carter is producing at a historic clip. The last first-year defensive tackle with at least 12 combined tackles and 3.5 sacks over any five-game stretch was the Rams' Aaron Donald in 2014. The most sacks by a first-year defensive tackle since the stat has been tracked is 11 by Keith Millard in 1985, per ESPN Stats & Information research. Carter is on pace for 11.5.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-2023-first-quarter-all-pro-team-tua-tagovailoa-jalen-carter

PFF had him on their first quarter All-Pro 1st team

An immediate standout on a very talented defensive line, Carter has impressed both as a run defender and a pass-rusher in his first four NFL games. From 104 pass-rushing opportunities, he has racked up 20 total pressures, including two sacks.

https://www.si.com/nfl/eagles/news/philadelphia-eagles-jalen-carter-top-3-defender-pff-rankings

Philadelphia Eagles' Jalen Carter Already a Top 3 Defender?

Despite only being a rookie, Philadelphia Eagles defensive tackle Jalen Carter has already placed himself amongst some of the league's top defenders.

Only three defenders have a pressure percentage of 20 or greater this season, according to Pro Football Focus: Micah Parsons, Myles Garrett, and Carter. However, Philadelphia's rookie shines even more in a different grade.

Carter (93.2) has the third-highest PFF Grade among all defenders this season, with less than one point separating him from the top player, Nick Bosa (93.9). Anyone who doubted the former Georgia Bulldog has likely been silenced.

@NCOUGHMAN @big_palooka @Justwinning @bucksavage1

Are ESPN, Sports Illustrated, and PFF all wrong???

Edited by NYRaider

15 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

When Carter gets arrested in the offseason, all these takes will come back in a big way. 

Probably a higher chance Tyree Wilson gets in trouble than Carter considering the Eagles strong leadership and the number of players who have gotten into ish in Vegas. 

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Why the hell you dragging me into this? 

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Probably a higher chance Tyree Wilson gets in trouble than Carter considering the Eagles strong leadership and the number of players who have gotten into ish in Vegas. 

lol... sure. This your new troll, cuz I'm hear for it. 

7 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Why the hell you dragging me into this? 

lol... sure. This your new troll, cuz I'm hear for it. 

We've seen Arnette, Ruggs, and Chandler completely go off the ropes in Vegas. When is the last Philly player to go nutty mode? 

Carter legit might be first team all-pro, to suggest he is the best DT in the NFL already isn't that far off.

37 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I think he’s very good so far I wouldn’t call him the best but he’s been very solid and lightweight generational but it’s still early 

I wanted nothing to do with Wilson tho and it’s well documented 

46 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

just a heads up, its entirely possible first quarter all pro happened as teams were giving him single coverage... he beat it, now he is starting to get doubled... as all the top DTs do. 

PFF, ESPN and Sports ilustrated, never called him the best, you did. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

We've seen Arnette, Ruggs, and Chandler completely go off the ropes in Vegas. When is the last Philly player to go nutty mode? 

Okay Vegas has some distractions for young guys. 

But you are still ignoring that when it comes to Carter, who already Had some issues off the field in college?

• Like 2