HC McDaniels and GM Ziegler fired

NickButera

8 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

MUST WATCH

Oh yeah I saw this earlier in the week. A lot of it was stuff that I was saying the whole time. It's one of those things were when you look at all of the individual things you can argue that they're not a big deal until you see kind of the grand trajectory of what happened in sequence and in comparison to how things went down in Denver. It was exactly what I expected for us to go backwards as a football team for he eventually got fired just like all the other patriots guys

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Why won’t gruden or jmd admit to it then?

jmd seems like a lil b so I can kinda understand that but if that’s your homie why not be real. Esp if he’s tryna throw you under the bud

gruden isn’t scared to talk so I don’t buy it

also gruden and jmd will prolly have nfls jobs before mayock and dz 

I mean you’re essentially just making a conspiracy at that point. All of the facts and evidence point to the contrary. 

1 hour ago, FloydFan said:

I mean you’re essentially just making a conspiracy at that point. All of the facts and evidence point to the contrary. 

Are they really facts tho?

after mr hondno “jmd hasn’t lost the locker room” carpenter epic failure im not trusting the media

when gruden or jmd says it it will be real

i like maxx new podcast tho

side note I’m doing a brisket for thanksgiving but yesterday I bought hella beef from this beef farm nearby. I’m curious how different the quality is from farm to plate. I can tell the meat is darker in color than store stuff. Ima cook a top round tomorrow. Got a 100$ variety box of steaks n shish lol

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Are they really facts tho?

after mr hondno “jmd hasn’t lost the locker room” carpenter epic failure im not trusting the media

when gruden or jmd says it it will be real

i like maxx new podcast tho

side note I’m doing a brisket for thanksgiving but yesterday I bought hella beef from this beef farm nearby. I’m curious how different the quality is from farm to plate. I can tell the meat is darker in color than store stuff. Ima cook a top round tomorrow. Got a 100$ variety box of steaks n shish lol

It’s pretty much fact on these man. I think you’re just looking too deep into it. I respect looking for answers though!

I make a brisket for every Christmas so I am here for that. What are you planning on smoking that bad boy with brother?

10 hours ago, NYRaider said:

He's so elite you have to double him to slow him down. Tyree has not even been close to Carter this year brodie.

Im not talking about Tyree… he plays DE for us. 
you stated Carter was the best DT in the nfl. (so again, nothing to do with Tyree, he plays different position) 

Then showed he won first quarter AP as proof you were stating facts. (Again, I don’t think you know what a fact is)

yes you need to double team to slow down Carter, same with other elite DTs in the nfl. 
he’s been double teamed a lot more since Sept, all elite DTs have to learn to beat it if they want to stay in the elite category.

if him winning AP for sept, means he is best Dt in the nfl in your opinion, what about the DT who won it more recently in Oct? 

8 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

Im not talking about Tyree… he plays DE for us. 
you stated Carter was the best DT in the nfl. (so again, nothing to do with Tyree, he plays different position) 

Then showed he won first quarter AP as proof you were stating facts. (Again, I don’t think you know what a fact is)

yes you need to double team to slow down Carter, same with other elite DTs in the nfl. 
he’s been double teamed a lot more since Sept, all elite DTs have to learn to beat it if they want to stay in the elite category.

if him winning AP for sept, means he is best Dt in the nfl in your opinion, what about the DT who won it more recently in Oct? 

Carter is definitely in the discussion amongst the best interior DL in the league already, 9 games into his NFL career. His upside is first ballot HOFer if he stays healthy. Tyree is fighting to be first string on our depth chart with one of the worst defensive lines in the league, they're not even in the same book let alone the same sentence. 

57 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Carter is definitely in the discussion amongst the best interior DL in the league already, 9 games into his NFL career. His upside is first ballot HOFer if he stays healthy. Tyree is fighting to be first string on our depth chart with one of the worst defensive lines in the league, they're not even in the same book let alone the same sentence. 

I def agree he has been amazing. He’s also in a perfect spot. Similar to a qb going to a stacked O, he went to a stacked D which helps him a ton. Amazing player who landed in the perfect spot. 

you’re the one who keeps mentioning them in the same sentence. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, FloydFan said:

It’s pretty much fact on these man. I think you’re just looking too deep into it. I respect looking for answers though!

I make a brisket for every Christmas so I am here for that. What are you planning on smoking that bad boy with brother?

Ima smoke the top round today like a brisket excited to see the difference in taste n quality 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Ima smoke the top round today like a brisket excited to see the difference in taste n quality 

I’ve never done a top round on the smoker. Let me know how that comes out because I may have to try it. I’ve occasionally done a check roast which can be like a poor man’s brisket if done well. 

23 hours ago, FloydFan said:

I’ve never done a top round on the smoker. Let me know how that comes out because I may have to try it. I’ve occasionally done a check roast which can be like a poor man’s brisket if done well. 

Quality was perfect very meaty flavor and not salty like the store bought. Had to liquid marinade that thing over night to make it edible lol. Didn’t come out super tender but was easy to slice/ bite through. Quality A1 tho 

• Like 2