GDT: Bye week

GW21

I’m pretty sure we won’t lose this week!!

I was thinking today about flipping Oliver and Lenoir. Does anyone know how Oliver played on the outside in ATL?

I’m pretty sure that’s where he lined up at CU.

I was also thinking about getting Tig Brown involved in the slot some. I kind of have a feeling it might be shades of Brandon Marshall vs Jimmie Ward early on, but he might be able to do something in the box.

Going to be a great game tonight. Two storied franchises going head to head, the young phenom vs the wiley old vet

No I'm not talking about najee Harris vs Henry, or Hopkins vs Pickens... that game will be a snorefest.

Wemby vs Durant, 10 pm eastern. Put the kids to bed!

4 hours ago, GW21 said:

I’m pretty sure we won’t lose this week!!

I was thinking today about flipping Oliver and Lenoir. Does anyone know how Oliver played on the outside in ATL?

I’m pretty sure that’s where he lined up at CU.

I was also thinking about getting Tig Brown involved in the slot some. I kind of have a feeling it might be shades of Brandon Marshall vs Jimmie Ward early on, but he might be able to do something in the box.

Oliver is essentially a slot safety at this point. Do not want him on the outside. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Oliver is essentially a slot safety at this point. Do not want him on the outside. 

Well hopefully Luter or Womack can come in and take over outside. I don’t really see it happening, but it would be nice to get Lenoir back inside.

I hate to keep moving D-Mo around, but man, Oliver has been absolutely trash in coverage this year. He’s made a couple big plays here and there, but he’s getting eaten alive in coverage.

I’m sure some of it is the defense we’ve been playing thus far, but something needs to happen or we won’t need to worry about playoff seeding anymore. 

19 hours ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

Kyle Shamahan has NEVER won a single game during his bye week.  Not as a head coach, not as a coordinator, not even as a collegiate athlete. So frustrating.  To think the team traded Trey Lance for this!?

Pathetic! Why do we even keep him as our HC?! 

😉

• Like 1