Game 9: Detroit Lions (6-2) @ LA Chargers (3-4)

Louis Friend

2 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

Also not adding secondary at trade deadline is looking worse.

These guys needed help 

Who was available? Trade deadline inactivity is talk radio hyperbole.  Something to rage about. Few teams made moves at deadline and few players were available at reasonable cost.  St Brown !!!!!!

Mike V is a moron and seems to influence alot of bad takes 

Just now, BigC421/ said:

Who was available? Trade deadline inactivity is talk radio hyperbole.  Something to rage about. Few teams made moves at deadline and few players were available at reasonable cost.  St Brown !!!!!!

Mike V is a moron and seems to influence alot of bad takes 

Yea because my opinion is based on Mike V. Like I can't have my own opinion without influence. 

geeze people 

1 minute ago, BigC421/ said:

Who was available? Trade deadline inactivity is talk radio hyperbole.  Something to rage about. Few teams made moves at deadline and few players were available at reasonable cost.

I didn't really see anyone. We don't lack depth, we lack top end. We didn't need to make a move just for the sake of it but we do need a high end corner (and another DE) to make the defense really effective.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

Yea because my opinion is based on Mike V. Like I can't have my own opinion without influence. 

geeze people 

I’m speaking more in general terms. You really shouldn’t expect activity at the trade deadline. Talk radio , especially Mike got people around here all up in arms expecting them to make a big move for no real reason then threw a temper tantrum when they didn’t. 

4 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

There were a couple available. 

corners?  Who ?  Surtain was not available