the good the bad the not so ugly vs the giants

BackinBlack

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

In retrospect, this looks even funnier and worse for JMD.

Right? They benched him, asked him to stay away from the team, and then asked him to come back? Who does that in any professional organization let alone a 10 billion dollar company. 

I think the biggest indictment of McDnaiels/Zeigler was their profound pride evident by the lack of safety nets built into anything they did. We're unable to recover from their contracts, lack of compensation, and decisions they made. They didn't leave any 'outs' for the team to help in case things went wrong. It's like they assumed everything they did would work out perfectly to plan. Who does that? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I like Mayer and hope that he becomes the best TE in the league at some point. To say that he has been the best rookie TE in the league by a margin is kind of crazy though looking at what LaPorta and Kincaid have been doing. Those two will be in the conversation with guys like Kelce, Andrews, Hockenson, etc. by the end of this season. People have hated on them for not blocking but none of the elite TE's really have a great reputation for blocking either, you want dynamic TEs in the modern game. 

I’m with you give me Jimmy Graham Jordan Reed types. Would I like a unicorn like Gronk who could do both sure. 

• Like 1