the good the bad the not so ugly vs the giants

BackinBlack

9 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

I said this last week towards the end of the week: how do we know that Josh McDaniels is a good play CALLER and that he is not the reason why the offense was held back? We got the answer when the first time he gets fired they score 30 points after not even scoring above 17 the entire season

FIFY..... I've notice this in several posts of yours. Driving me crazy. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

I said this last week towards the end of the week: how do we know that Josh McDaniels is a good play collar and that he is not the reason why the offense was held back? We got the answer when the first time he gets fired they score 30 points after not even scoring above 17 the entire season

JMD has 11 years of top 10 offenses in 18 seasons as a playcaller, he's just not a good head coach.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NickButera said:

This is a guy who has done nothing but ball and he's barely been given a chance to see the field. It'll be interesting to see how AP changes tone and gives these young guys a chance. 

Did you catch him on live after the game from the lockeroom? Smoking a fat cigar and said something along the lines of how the hell was I benched and how he is free now haha.

I love it. Dude is a boulder in the middle.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Did you catch him on live after the game from the lockeroom? Smoking a fat cigar and said something along the lines of how the hell was I benched and how he is free now haha.

I saw that and had questions. Who kept him on the bench? 

Does Graham pick who's active/inactive for his defense or was that coming from JMD who had roster control? Really just curious by Nesta's comments. Either JMD was holding him out, or he's calling out Graham for keeping him benched and AP is overriding him now?

• Like 3

20 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The ugly:

In typical Raiders fashion we will be too good to land a top QB prospect but not bad enough to compete

We could always trade up I would think. If there is a prospect we really love there, then I wouldn’t be against making a bold move. Realistically, we may not be able to get to #1 or #2 due to the cost, but I’m sure we can get inside the top 5?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I think you guys will smoke the Jets.

2 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Ziegler drafted well and I'll stand on that.

Yep, this kid is going to be good. You could tell in the pre season and it’s puzzling why he hasn’t been given more time on the field. Well, I say puzzling but we all know that’s the McDaniels effect 😁 pick underperforming vets instead!

• Like 1