2023 GDT Week #10 Steelers 5-3 host the 3-5 Packers

Steeler Hitman

1 hour ago, 3rivers said:

good , the tell Khan to get the C and OT from Georgia  as well.  It's about time we got the OL sorted out and with good leaders that will get the run game going

How bout the tight end, corner,DT  and safety from Georgia too?

18 hours ago, rlon said:

I don’t see how anyone can say that Rush looked particularly good…I must be watching something different.

Point out the rep that was bad in that reel. Im shocked he was even on the field. The guy is a rookie that never even played a snap in the regular season and dealt with injuries including a hamstring during preseason. Two weeks after joining his third team he essentially played a different position and played 30 snaps and you didnt notice him the whole game until the 2nd to last play because he dropped a pick on a play that he made a good read / reaction on. 

Edited by JustPlainNasty
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, JustPlainNasty said:

Point out the rep that was bad in that reel. Im shocked he was even on the field. The guy is a rookie that never even played a snap in the regular season and dealt with injuries including a hamstring during preseason. Two weeks after joining his third team he essentially played a different position and played 30 snaps and you didnt notice him the whole game until the 2nd to last play because he dropped a pick on a play that he made a good read / reaction on. 

I think it’s one of those seasons man where certain positions are getting the “dump the guy unless…”

11 hours ago, rlon said:

Actually, here is a list of potential draft targets I have identified for the 2024 steeelr draft:

• Center Sedrick Van Pran. Online Athens. ... 
  • Defensive lineman Nazir Stackhouse. ... 
  • Linebacker Jamon Dumas-Johnson. ... 
  • Cornerback Kamari Lassiter. ... 
  • Safety Javon Bullard. ... 
  • Linebacker Smael Mondon. ... 
  • Offensive tackle Amarius Mims. ... 
  • Tight end Brock Bowers.
Oct 15, 2023
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I'm not sure I want someone in the Pat mold. I'd like a bigger bodied guy. Maybe the next offensive staff will be able to properly utilize someone of that skillset, but I'd probably look elsewhere. 

I know I mocked him to us in one, and while he could change the offense by being a dude, I’d lean away because we would still have run game issues. 

Here you go. The rumor we’ve been waiting for. The why Chuks was benched:

https://x.com/blitz_burgh/status/1722972699473932688?s=46&t=xd5QJpZuXv2k7qD0xqd6aA

Dude basically said “let’s give up”. 

EDIT:

Moore of this report.

https://x.com/Steelersdepot/status/1722995455758635216?s=20

Edited by warfelg
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, rlon said:

we only have so many draft picks but if we trade down we can get more. I doubt we will even be able to trade chuks though

18 minutes ago, jebrick said:

Which goes to your point of not wanting to play.

much like how he run blocks when asked to.  He is  THE player I want gone the most.  gunner, bush, now chuks

I am sure it's about the what more so than the why, but it is kinda funny if criticising the offensive coordinator for things the fans, media, and other teams have been saying for 3 years is why he blew up. 

And the immediate next game that play caller is down on the field to call plays despite never doing that before? 

So, Chuks is the hero in this story? Sacrificing himself for the greater good. 

Did not like the Larry O resigning or the contract they gave him. His play is just so hot and cold, but this year it's in the freezer. 

On the other side of that: Monty Adams has been a guy people have a lot of outdated opinions on. Dudes playing really well this year.