2023 GDT Week #10 Steelers 5-3 host the 3-5 Packers

Steeler Hitman

1 hour ago, Steeler Hitman said:

The list I found must not be updated.  May have to raid a PS squad player from someone.

who  though? If you raid the PS, does the player have to be activated? 

1 hour ago, August4th said:

they might be tanking tho

thats what it looks like to me, they are done

56 minutes ago, August4th said:

I know this is a nightmare for 43

what about the rest of us :|

I have a weird feeling our ILBs are going to be a massive problem for our defense. It’s always at its best when we have good ILBs. We’ve lost our best two now. I think we’re about to take a massive step down. The offense might be getting marginally better, but the defense can’t feasibly keep us in every game anymore. We were getting roasted by a nobody at QB throwing to a nobody at TE today. Maybe Minkah’s return will help, but I have a bad feeling it won’t be enough. Maybe Robinson will show up as a really good one out of nowhere? I’m honestly stupidly optimistic that the offense is going to turn it around and continue putting up points, similar to last year’s second half. I’m worried about the defense.

19 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I don't like how they are wasting GP and how that affects our games. Next week they better target him more. 

@Dcash4  maybe we could have got Goff for less . Herbert is good though, not sure  5 RD1 picks though. I still think much of what we dislike is more on canada and tomlin possibly telling canada to run the offence like this. Very annoying  as a fan watching this but we have to get used to it I guess

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

It really is. Then the one time they tried to spring him CA3 committed OPI because he doesn’t know how to run that all that well. 

Yeah that CA3 penalty, while not intentional, was just plain pathetic by CA3. 

The lack of planning with Pickens just continues to show why Matt Canada is not the OC we need.

Where is Nick Kwiatkoski ? I cant find him on any team by google search . I thought he went to Chargers but that was Tanner Muse. I think Nick got hurt but I dont recall it being season ending or was it ?

Nick played good enough to make this team and excelled also on on special teams, just couldn't keep 10 LBs. 

We'd be better off getting some guy off the street outside the stadium at the moment than Marcus Allen. Pittsburgh doesn't have or need social media cheerleaders. 

Edited by JustPlainNasty