N.Y Jets @ L.V Raiders (Sunday Night Football)

jetfuel34

Just now, ekill08x said:

Jets won’t do anything until after we lose to Buffalo and Miami back to back. Then they’ll make a change. Season will be over and nobody will care. 

Season was over when AR went down.

I'm going to jump ahead of all the Saleh hate, but this one is firmly on the players. Without the early holding calls, we have a chance to walk away with this one easy. By putting us back 3-4 drives in a row, we gave them the time they needed to get running downhill.

4 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Season was over when AR went down.

I'm going to jump ahead of all the Saleh hate, but this one is firmly on the players. Without the early holding calls, we have a chance to walk away with this one easy. By putting us back 3-4 drives in a row, we gave them the time they needed to get running downhill.

I think you are right when Rodgers went down that was the end of our season. None of us wanted to admit it.

I am sorry I was so distracted by Maxx Crosby's hands, did we win?

This game had to be Becton Sr's worst game ever. He still can't handle speedy rusher as he fell down on stomach.  Unbelievable!

Too many offensive penalties?  What kind of practice did Jets have weekly?

40 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

I am sorry I was so distracted by Maxx Crosby's hands, did we win?

This game had to be Becton Sr's worst game ever. He still can't handle speedy rusher as he fell down on stomach.  Unbelievable!

Too many offensive penalties?  What kind of practice did Jets have weekly?

A good amount of the drive killers weren't OL discipline related this time; just CJ brain farting out there and the Carter chop block (iffy call anyways).

But agreed, Becton was not doing well on the edge out there. Which is sad because he's still doing better then the rest of the guys. Our worst group is between the tackles and that's alway a recipe for disaster.