N.Y Jets @ L.V Raiders (Sunday Night Football)

jetfuel34

Again, I expect our defense to do it's thing - it's the offense I most worry about. I think we all know by now we need discipline: no more putting ourselves back on first down or negating big drives; and we need consistency: less drops, Zach keeping his head on, and God please some help from the OL.

Raiders DL are a nightmare for our OL, but the rest of the squad is beatable.

Zach is supposed to be this athletic freak of nature yet he looks like Stonehenge back there. when he does tuck the ball and run he looks like he could be dangerous but Im not sure what the issue is.  If he added the mobility into his game he might actually have a chance. Instead he stands there and walks into sacks

Lots of two tight end sets with Ruckert as the two. Have him be responsible for chipping Crosby. Don't let max wreck the game.  Utilize boot legs. Throw a jets sweep in there. Use the hurry-up.  

The line needs to open some holes for Breece.

This is a game we should win. Unlike the chargers game were it just felt like a letdown game, I think they play well and win this one.

On 11/9/2023 at 10:21 AM, jetfan8178 said:

Zach is supposed to be this athletic freak of nature yet he looks like Stonehenge back there. when he does tuck the ball and run he looks like he could be dangerous but Im not sure what the issue is.  If he added the mobility into his game he might actually have a chance. Instead he stands there and walks into sacks

Anytime he runs he's always in between breaking a 20 yard run or tripping on his feet 10 yards back.

They fired the coach I hate the most, so I expect them to come with new energy. Bringing practice squad players to the game is a cool move. Raiders have a horrible run defense, but pretty good against the pass. They'll load the box, send safety help over Wilson, and try to make us beat them with ZW and Lazard. We should win, but I'm not getting my hopes up. 

• Like 1

I see this as a bounce back game, one played with angst for the ugly loss to the Chargers, which truth be told was all self inflicted. I expect the Jets D to come out with fire in their eyes and violence in their game. 

I look for the offense to finally put some meaningful points on the board. 

Got into Vegas Thursday night and there have been Jets fans everywhere all weekend. Hard to be confident with this offense. We can’t run or pass the ball. It’s pathetic. Unless Breece can break long scores, even he has been very ineffective. Expecting to lose for the fact we just can’t get into the end zone and nothing will change this week, we don’t have the coaching on offense nor do we have the talent. Won’t let the Jets ruin the weekend no matter what! 

• Like 1

I wanted to be in Vegas for Formula 1.

Both teams can pretty much run the same plan against each other. Load the box to stop Jacobs/Hall, safety help over Wilson/Adams. Force them to beat you with Mayer+Meyers/Conklin+Lazard. This will be all about heart and mistakes. I picked both kickers on Prizepicks tonight. 

6 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

I wanted to be in Vegas for Formula 1.

Both teams can pretty much run the same plan against each other. Load the box to stop Jacobs/Hall, safety help over Wilson/Adams. Force them to beat you with Mayer+Meyers/Conklin+Lazard. This will be all about heart and mistakes. I picked both kickers on Prizepicks tonight. 

That race will be cool but my god has it been a logistical nightmare here this weekend 

22 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

That race will be cool but my god has it been a logistical nightmare here this weekend 

I believe it. I've seen pictures of it. It looks like it will be chaos even though it's happening at 1am. I can't imagine how wild the parties are going to be.