CFB coaching carousel- 2023-24 edition

thrILL!

On 3/13/2024 at 3:21 PM, buno67 said:

downgrade for michigan to go from Hart to him.

I didnt mind Tony but he did miss on a lot of guys. Yes he was part of the recruitment for Dobbins and Henderson but when those dudes came to Columbus they were already studs in their own right and never really grew or developed. They were never able to develop another legit back up RB.

I would really be curious who they get to replace him. The pipe dream is Eddie George but I would gladly steal his RB coach from Tenn. St. It be awesome to get Pepe Pearson. Ohio has some stud RBs coming up and he has been around Ohio awhile in his coaching career. 

Yeah, I used to coach one of them at Heights (Marquise Davis).

On 3/14/2024 at 1:03 PM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Alford wasn't the greatest at it but he wasn't bad

This is how I felt about Alford, he tried to be an elite recruiter but kinda failed but his guys knew how to do the fundamentals really well. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

This is how I felt about Alford, he tried to be an elite recruiter but kinda failed but his guys knew how to do the fundamentals really well. 

We didn't even have a RB in last year's class lol. I dunno... I'm not mad especially if we can steal that dude from Bama

2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

You coached him? Kid seems like an OSU lean. You like him?

He is as competitive a kid as you will find, plus he is a physical specimen with breakaway speed. His family is pro OSU, but he isn’t afraid to explore his options either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

He is as competitive a kid as you will find, plus he is a physical specimen with breakaway speed. His family is pro OSU, but he isn’t afraid to explore his options either.

Just making sure you know I'm not pressing you for his decision or where his head's at. Just asking your thoughts as a player. 

Heard good things about him but haven't watched his highlights. Going to be an interesting RB class next year. Bo Jackson is looking our way plus we're in it for Jordon Davison. Others as well. If he chooses OSU, great! Sounds like he has a lot of talent and being close to home won't hurt our chances. 

• Like 1

On 3/15/2024 at 8:57 PM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Just making sure you know I'm not pressing you for his decision or where his head's at. Just asking your thoughts as a player. 

Heard good things about him but haven't watched his highlights. Going to be an interesting RB class next year. Bo Jackson is looking our way plus we're in it for Jordon Davison. Others as well. If he chooses OSU, great! Sounds like he has a lot of talent and being close to home won't hurt our chances. 

I dont care about Davison. Get Jackson and Davis and be set for it. Make sure those dudes stay in state.

Davis is a damn stud and got absolutely robbed for Mr. Ohio this year. He got punished for being a Jr.