The Week 11 Thread: 2-8 NYG vs 4-6 Commanders / 1 PM on FOX / GIF Theme: Nintendo

MikeT14

45 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

Surprise some think we will lose lol. The giants are 2xs worst than ever and our OL has been a lot better since that last game. This could be a blow out if we lose than I’d be very surprised if Ron wasn’t fired .

Q Bs have careers against us. It can go either way . 

• Like 1

On 11/17/2023 at 11:25 AM, IHatesnyder said:

Surprise some think we will lose lol. The giants are 2xs worst than ever and our OL has been a lot better since that last game. This could be a blow out if we lose than I’d be very surprised if Ron wasn’t fired .

They were 2x worse a month ago too and we couldn’t block their front 7. Then, Sam got shellshocked and was looking to get sacked instead of seeing the field for a while. We also had a few bad drops & that was when we had Tez & Chase. 

Maybe we win, but I would be shocked if we don't lose to them again bc we almost always find a way to.

Edited by turtle28

The Washington Commanders have declared the following players as inactive for the Week 11 matchup against the New York Giants.

The Washington Commanders have declared the following players as inactive:

No. 24 RB Antonio Gibson

No. 26 CB Tariq Castro-Fields

No. 40 FB Alex Armah

No. 61 G Julian Good-Jones

No. 80 TE Curtis Hodges

No. 86 WR Mitchell Tinsley

No. 96 DE James Smith-Williams

• Like 1